Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Original Turtle Fur Fleece - Shellaclava, Heavyweight Balaclava
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex. Neck: 100% Acrylic
- Size: Adult, One Size fits most. Also fits Juniors and Teens. Dimensions - 10.25"(w) x 15"(neck length) x 9 5/8"(hood length) x 5.75" (face opening).
- Heavyweight Double-layer Original Turtle Fur Fleece Neck - 100% Acrylic
- Hood: Comfort Shell Performance Fabric - 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cool, Tumble Dry No Heat
- Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and many more outdoor adventures.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The #1 under helmet accessory on the market. Our Original Turtle Fur Shellaclava wraps your neck with two layers of super soft Turtle Fur fleece and the hood hugs your head in breathable streamlined fabric that joins at the back and sides to keep wind and snow off your neck and out of your jacket.
Size: One Size | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would suggest to anyone considering this item to instead purchase two separate items instead.
A thick wooly cap and thick wooly neck works pretty good.
Most recent customer reviews
Fits well enough under a helmet, and not having a gap for cold air to get between your neck gaiter and helmet liner is a good thing. Stops the wind.Read more