Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 25, 2015
This snap back is great! It looks good, and fits well on me. It was exactly what I was looking for in my price range.
on May 30, 2014
Nice snap back. More of a milky white color.
No sweat band

Downside, under cap visor is green. It does not bother me though.
on April 5, 2013
Great shape, and quality materials. I ordered it thinking: if it isn't super nice then, oh well, no big deal, its only ten dollars. Great hat to buy if you're considering maybe starting your own business or something. Really nothing bad to be found.

After ordering this one,I really liked it and I also ordered the black/red one.
Planning on ordering more!
on April 7, 2014
I received the hat just a few days after I placed the order which is pretty good. Only issue I had with it is the hat wasn't black and white but more like black and yellow I won't wear it. Waste of money!!
on June 2, 2015
Great hat, my only complain is that the plastic adjustment band is quite flimsy and after a few weeks of use I had to superglue it due to a failure of the pins.
on June 18, 2014
I love my hat I received. Its the exact colors I wanted. I fits just right. I am a happy customer.
on November 12, 2013
I wear this hat all the time. I didn't know the bottom of the bill was green when I bought it, but it was a welcomed surprise. I've had it for almost a year and there are no broken snaps or anything.
on April 3, 2015
the reason that i gave it a 2 star is for the fact that the color of the hat is not white!! its cream....
on September 23, 2013
The hat is at a size that fits all and it does not look bad at all. It is just like any ordinary snap back, just cheaper!!!
on October 19, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for and fits like a glove.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.