Other Sellers on Amazon
The Original WAERATOR Instant Electric Wine Aerator Dispenser Decanter; Enhances Flavor; Made for Wine Lovers
|Sale:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIMPLE 1-BUTTON AERATION – Aerate and oxidize with one button to soften tannins and enrich your wine for luxurious taste. Taste you wine the way the winemaker intended.
- ESSENTIAL FOR WINE LOVERS – Pair with red wines, select white wines, & fresh/aged wines to create fireworks of flavor. Will enhance a $5 bottle into a $20 bottle
- NO SPILLS OR SEDIMENT – With the dual infusion & suction system, draw wine without sediments & pour precisely from the spout.
- KEEPS WINE FRESH LONGER – This wine accessory features an airtight rubber seal, so your wines remain fresh while you drink. Up to 4 days of wine enjoyment without using expensive gases or pumps to prolong wine. Also works at aerating and opening up the delicate flavors of whiskey, too.
- EFFORTLESS MAINTENANCE – With just the push of a button, draw clean water through the aerator wine for easy maintenance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item The Original WAERATOR Instant Electric Wine Aerator Dispenser Decanter; Enhances Flavor; Made for Wine Lovers
Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer - Premium Aerating Pourer and Decanter Spout (Black)
Electric Wine Aerator, Wuudi Luxury Wine decanter Pump and Dispenser for Wine and Spirit Battery Operated
Rabbit Wine Aerator Pourer
HPPFOTRS Electric Wine & Spirit Aerator Dispenser, Premium One-Touch Aerating Pourer(Color: Gold)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Better Choice Online||Vintorio||HONSON GROUP INC||Amazon.com||BENSE|
Winemakers and Sommelier’s recommend decanting your red wines for 1- 1.5 hours to let it “breathe” before they recommend drinking. Why wait when you can uncover your wine’s hidden qualities with a push of a button? Taste luxurious, full-bodied wine the right way with the Waerator Instant Wine Aerator!
As the best tool for bringing wine to life, this wine aerator is a must have for all wine lovers! Simply press the button to draw wine through the dual infusion and suction system, which fully oxidizes and aerates wine & leaves sediment behind. Compared to gravity injected funnels, the Waerator has 6 times more surface area oxidation, resulting in smoother and more luscious wine. Whereas “pour through” aerators perform “surface aeration” the Waerator wine system offers complete aeration, which is why we can offer up to 6X more oxidation than other aerators on the market.
The infused air causes a chemical reaction and naturally softens the natural tannins that cause bitterness, transforming wine into its full-flavored form. The equivalent of decanting your wine for over 90 minutes, in an instant. This wine gadget pairs perfectly with 750ml standard-sized bottles of red wines, dry, full-bodied white wines, and high-end bourbons and whiskeys to enhance flavor. With the electric wine aerator, you will become a wine enthusiast!
Precisely pour wine into your glass with the specially designed spout, which provides 1.5 oz of aerated wine every 2 sec. No spills! No stains! The Waerator’s airtight rubber seal even keeps your wine fresher longer while you drink. With the electric aerator, you will no longer waste your favorite wines!
Top customer reviews
The only problem we had was with an especially tall bottle of wine. The Wearator just couldn't conjure up quite enough juice to suck the wine out of the bottom of that tall bottle. It left about of the quarter of the bottle in place, and just wouldn't dispense any more. We tried it next on a shorter (normal sized) wine bottle, and it worked fine.
Overal, I'd probably buy it again. Who would like an aearator that spits the wine directly into your glass?