Other Sellers on Amazon
The Original Zoodle Slicer - Complete Vegetable Spiralizer Spiral Slicer Bundle (With Cleaning Brush, Peeler & eBook)
- Low Return Rate: 28% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Manual Pasta Makers
- Highly Rated: 4.2 star rating with over 1,500 reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- **PRICE DROP** SUMMER SALE is here, take advantage of our huge sale and grab your self a top selling Zoodle Slicer today! SALE ENDS SOON!
- Great gift for any food enthusiast or health conscious individual - Ideal for anyone on a raw food, gluten-free, paleo or low-carb diet. If you love pasta but want to try a low-calorie alternative, this is for you! Many of our satisfied customers say "The Zoodle Slicer is the Perfect Gift for Moms!"
- Easy to use, award winning design with Heat-Treated stainless steel handles, making it the most durable vegetable spiralizer available on the market today! Use a simple turning motion (just like sharpening a pencil) to instantly turn boring vegetables into irresistible veggie spirals. No assembly required. Dishwasher safe & easy to clean. Fits easily into any kitchen drawer! User friendly and ergonomically designed.
- Perfect fo zucchini, carrots, cucumber, turnips and more! Spiralize endless julienne strips of countless vegetables for low carb, No wheat- Paleo healthy vegetable meals! Easy to handle and operate safely with built-in finger guards! Create Both julienne spirals AND fettuccine florals. Perfect sizes to create colorful assorted variety of vegetable to use in stir fries, gluten free vegan pasta dishes, salad brighteners and more!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - The Original Zoodle Slicer is made with special sturdy Japanese stainless steel blades, guaranteed to stay sharp and never rust! Zoodle slicer is backed by a WORRY-FREE lifetime warranty. If you don't love it, just contact us and we'll give you your money back!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Original Zoodle Slicer Spiralizer
Create delicious vegetable pasta in seconds with just a twist of your hands. Turn any firm vegetable in to long curly julienne strands. Great with zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, beets, radishes, parsnips, sweet potatoes and more.
Perfect for health conscious individuals and families!
-Your Zoodle Slicer set includes the Zoodle Slicer, a handy vegetable peeler, brush for easy cleaning and a downloadable recipe e-Book.
-Quickly turns vegetables into stunning salads
-Or use it to prepare veggies for stir fry dishes
-Add fun and variety to cooking boring vegetables
-Makes eating veggies fun for picky kids
Features and Benefits
-Special Japanese 304 stainless steel blades stay sharp and do not rust
-Stainless steel handles for durability and elegance design
-Create both julienne strands and fettuccine floral patterns
-Easy to handle and operate safely with build-in finger guards
-Easy to clean with the included specially designed brush
-No assembly required
-Create your choice of Zoodle with just a turn of your favorite vegetable.
-Julienne strands or Fettuccine
-Our starter e-Book provides great recipes to get started on delicious meals
-Live a healthy lifestyle without the carbs!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to admit: I was wary about buying a specific kitchen tool that does one thing if I could use a standard tool to get a similar result. We'd been shredding zucchini with a box grater, and it was tasty and all, because zucchini is tasty, but the zoodler result is vaaastly better. Thicker and more noodle-like. No, zucchini will not taste like spaghetti all of a sudden, and anyone who tells you differently is a dirty liar. But it's still delicious, and tastes AMAZING under marinara sauce. No lie, I strongly recommend it. And this thing.
I have only tried zucchini with the zoodle slicer but I really like how it allows me to make the noodles quickly and easily without having to buy a large spiralizer machine. I usually cook the noodles in a skillet with some olive oil, salt and pepper and top it with either a tomato sauce or pesto. It's really easy and although it's not spaghetti it's still a delicious and healthy meal.
The only con is that I sometimes find it hard to clean the blades. However, it does comes with a little brush which makes it a little easier. I would still recommend this product though!
Update: Since I was impressed with using the zucchini I tried with the sweet potato and that didnt work well. I could barely get spirals. Maybe a sweet potato is too hard for the zoodle slicer. Also I wished it used more of the end of the zucchini. Since I find it annoying to use it manually I will also buy the one at $30 from another maker so I can get different blades and also make it more practical for when I'm cooking for more than 1 meal.
Will still keep this
Original review: ordered this product as I thought of trying a new diet. Well I gave up the idea of dieting but am focusing instead on replacing my carbs by better and healthier alternatives.
This product arrived fast and its very self explanatory to use. I bought 1 zucchini and decided to make zoodles. The product comes with a small pamphlet of recipes which is what I needed as I had no idea how long to cook the zoodles until I saw the 5minutes mentioned in one of the recipes on the pamphlet. Ok... I might not be the most organized but all i wanted was to try it as fast as I could.
Only drawback is that you lose the end of the zucchini as you wont be able to spiral it. But thats a detail as i just chopped it off in pieces and add it in my meat sauce.
My biggest surprise is that I actually loved my meal. Besides the texture being a little more spongy I would say it taste as good if not bettet than pasta.
I think this product is perfect for 1 or 2 meals at a time. But if I'm trying to make zoodles for 3 people or more... I need something a little more elaborate... maybe electric to save time.
Sometimes healthier alternatives means lack of taste but in this case zoodles are tastier than pasta. For me... I do not intend to buy pasta and will use this on a regular for myself and maybe 1 other person.
I ate the entire zucchini in one meal... not sure if my portions are right but at least its not carbs! My "pasta" was so tasty... peep the picture!
I can't wait to try it with other veggies and google recipes online and get inspired by the pamphlet given.
This might make it to the list of items for gift exchange next Christmas... I know I'm early but its very practical, useful, easy to clean and a great add to the kitchen. Did I add it also comes with a peeler?