The Original Zoodle Slicer - Complete Vegetable Spiralizer Spiral Slicer Bundle (With Cleaning Brush, Peeler & eBook)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- **PRICE DROP** SUMMER SALE is here, take advantage of our huge sale and grab your self a top selling Zoodle Slicer today! SALE ENDS SOON!
- Great gift for any food enthusiast or health conscious individual - Ideal for anyone on a raw food, gluten-free, paleo or low-carb diet. If you love pasta but want to try a low-calorie alternative, this is for you! Many of our satisfied customers say "The Zoodle Slicer is the Perfect Gift for Moms!"
- Easy to use, award winning design with Heat-Treated stainless steel handles, making it the most durable vegetable spiralizer available on the market today! Use a simple turning motion (just like sharpening a pencil) to instantly turn boring vegetables into irresistible veggie spirals. No assembly required. Dishwasher safe & easy to clean. Fits easily into any kitchen drawer! User friendly and ergonomically designed.
- Perfect fo zucchini, carrots, cucumber, turnips and more! Spiralize endless julienne strips of countless vegetables for low carb, No wheat- Paleo healthy vegetable meals! Easy to handle and operate safely with built-in finger guards! Create Both julienne spirals AND fettuccine florals. Perfect sizes to create colorful assorted variety of vegetable to use in stir fries, gluten free vegan pasta dishes, salad brighteners and more!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - The Original Zoodle Slicer is made with special sturdy Japanese stainless steel blades, guaranteed to stay sharp and never rust! Zoodle slicer is backed by a WORRY-FREE lifetime warranty. If you don't love it, just contact us and we'll give you your money back!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Original Zoodle Slicer Spiralizer
Create delicious vegetable pasta in seconds with just a twist of your hands. Turn any firm vegetable in to long curly julienne strands. Great with zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, beets, radishes, parsnips, sweet potatoes and more.
Perfect for health conscious individuals and families!
-Your Zoodle Slicer set includes the Zoodle Slicer, a handy vegetable peeler, brush for easy cleaning and a downloadable recipe e-Book.
-Quickly turns vegetables into stunning salads
-Or use it to prepare veggies for stir fry dishes
-Add fun and variety to cooking boring vegetables
-Makes eating veggies fun for picky kids
Features and Benefits
-Special Japanese 304 stainless steel blades stay sharp and do not rust
-Stainless steel handles for durability and elegance design
-Create both julienne strands and fettuccine floral patterns
-Easy to handle and operate safely with build-in finger guards
-Easy to clean with the included specially designed brush
-No assembly required
-Create your choice of Zoodle with just a turn of your favorite vegetable.
-Julienne strands or Fettuccine
-Our starter e-Book provides great recipes to get started on delicious meals
-Live a healthy lifestyle without the carbs!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to admit: I was wary about buying a specific kitchen tool that does one thing if I could use a standard tool to get a similar result. We'd been shredding zucchini with a box grater, and it was tasty and all, because zucchini is tasty, but the zoodler result is vaaastly better. Thicker and more noodle-like. No, zucchini will not taste like spaghetti all of a sudden, and anyone who tells you differently is a dirty liar. But it's still delicious, and tastes AMAZING under marinara sauce. No lie, I strongly recommend it. And this thing.
I have only tried zucchini with the zoodle slicer but I really like how it allows me to make the noodles quickly and easily without having to buy a large spiralizer machine. I usually cook the noodles in a skillet with some olive oil, salt and pepper and top it with either a tomato sauce or pesto. It's really easy and although it's not spaghetti it's still a delicious and healthy meal.
The only con is that I sometimes find it hard to clean the blades. However, it does comes with a little brush which makes it a little easier. I would still recommend this product though!
Make sure to use the included cleaning brush because it is very sharp and will destroy your dish washing brush.
Here's my 15 minute recipe for Zucchini Spaghetti:
In a medium size pot, combine:
1 can diced tomatoes,
6-8 pre-cooked frozen turkey meatballs,
basil italian seasoning and salt to taste.
Simmer on medium heat.
While that cooks, Zoodle one whole zucchini onto a plate.
When sauce smells good and meatballs are hot on the inside, pour mixture over Zoodles so sauce warms the zucchini.
Anyway....so excited to get to have spaghetti without the carbs! The noodles are the perfect size and sauté up really nicely in olive oil. The peeler was a bonus (cause mine had recently broke and I really needed one). Plus the small included brush is perfect for cleaning out the blade. Really glad I purchased this product.