- Series: Texts & Documents
- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: Getty Research Institute (November 30, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1606060414
- ISBN-13: 978-1606060414
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,233,376 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Origins of Baroque Art in Rome (Texts & Documents) 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“A complex viewpoint on continuity and rupture in art that has been rarely matched.”—Renaissance Quarterly
About the Author
Andrew Hopkins is associate professor in the Department of Comparative History and Methodology of the University of L’Aquila. Arnold Witte is assistant professor in the Department of the Cultural History of Europe at the University of Amsterdam. Alina Payne is professor of the History of Art and Architecture at Harvard University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more