- Paperback: 431 pages
- Publisher: House of Stratus Ltd; 2nd edition (January 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1842321323
- ISBN-13: 978-1842321324
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,260,676 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Origins of Museums The Cabinet of Curiosities in Sixteenth- and Seventeenth-Century Europe Paperback – January 1, 2001
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Oliver Impey and Arthur Macgregor are both assistant keepers at the Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology , Oxford.
Founded in1683 the Ashmolean is one of the oldest museums in the world and is part of the University of Oxford.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|