Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on April 13, 2017
I love this book as a kid. Ben Bova is one of the grandmasters of Sci-fi.
on July 19, 2017
Oriom has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I haven't read it since I was a teenager in the early 2000's and I regret not getting a digital copy sooner.
on December 28, 2016
This is one of my favorite books. It explores so many possibilites. Great series to read or listen to. I've done both. Many times. I will again in the future. Ben Bova is a master.
on May 12, 2015
Have read this book several times since I was a teenager. Can't help but go back and read it again. Fantastic combination of science fiction, history, and mythology all wrapped up in single tale.
on October 26, 2016
Great story line, and you should get the series of Orion by Ben Bova
on June 26, 2014
As a fan of Orion for over twenty years, I could not wait to read this on my Kindle. As expected, it was awesome. Bova writes simply with background depictions limited to how they matter to the story line. Ben Bova is a true master of SiFi fantesy.
on March 5, 2013
I first read the Orion series when they were first published in paperback. I enjoyed them and re-read them until the paperbacks fell apart. Ben Bova's stories were always interesting and, when I found the Orion series on Amazon, I brought them. I have re-read the series and, after all these years, the books still held my interest,
on February 18, 2014
This is my absolute favorite type of book: Well written science fiction with historically-based story lines. Usually fight scenes are a real snoozer for me, but none of the four Orion books put me to sleep. I just wish there were more books in this series!
on June 15, 2015
I read this several times as a kid and enjoyed it now as much as I did then. I still think it would make an excellent movie or miniseries.
on March 29, 2016
Came in quick and in great condition.