|Item Weight||24.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||20.1 x 14.3 x 12.6 inches|
|Item model number||0001-00|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0001-00|
|OEM Part Number||WAS805|
Orion Motor Tech 4pcs Wheel Spacers / Adapters for Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Ford F250 F350 - 8 Lug 8x6.5 / 8x165.1 - 2" Thickness - 9/16" STUDS
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
4 Pcs - 2" Thickness - 8x6.5"/8x165.1mm to 8x6.5"/8x165.1mm - 9/16 Studs - 5.12"/130mm Center Bore
- Forged Aluminum Alloy: made of Aerospace Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum, ensuring the highest level of performance and durability.
- Precisely Machined: CNC machined with 60 degree taper to precise specifications, heat treated and hardened heavy duty spacers and studs for safety.
- Grade 10.9 Bolts: Made of Premium materials, ensuring outstanding performance.
- Increase Stability and Handling: widen your vehicle's wheel base, increasing overall stability and providing you with better handling.
- Aggressive appearance, with the widened track base, your favorite vehicle will get a cooler look.
- Before installing wheel spacer adapters, please make sure that you have bought the compatible wheel spacer adapters for your vehicle.
- You can easily check by placing one wheel spacer adapter onto the rim, screw in the nuts manually, if you can do that without feeling any restriction, then you have got the appropriate wheel spacer adapter for your vehicle.
- If your OEM studs are longer than the spacer's thickness, you need to shorten the lug studs by grinding them down or replacing with shorter ones.
- 1994-2010 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2003-2010 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2000-2010 Dodge Ram Dually 3500
- - -
- 2011 Ram 2500
- 2011 Ram 3500
- 2011 Ram 3500 Dually
- Confirm lug thread size before place order,2012-2013 Ram 2500/3500/3500 Dually could be 9/16 or 14x1.5 thread, we fit 9/16 only!
- 2012-2013 Ram 2500 - 9/16 studs only!
- 2012-2013 Ram 3500 - 9/16 studs only!
- 2012-2013 Ram 3500 Dually - 9/16 studs only!
- - -
- Confirm lug thread size before place order,1988-1997 F-250 F-350 could be 9/16 or 1/2 thread, we fit 9/16 only!
- 1988-1997 Ford F-250 - 9/16 studs only!
- 1988-1997 Ford F-350 - 9/16 studs only!
- 1988-1998 Ford F-350 Dually
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
04 2500 ram with factory wheels on a 2.5" level. Torque specs weren't included- assuming cause I was supposed to torque them to the same as my wheels
Most recent customer reviews
LY DEADLY! I bought these thinking the guy that left pictures of his wheel flying off had installed the incorrectly. I WAS WRONG!Read more