Orion StarBlast 102mm Travel Refractor Kit
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Objective Lens Diameter||102 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Complete 102mm (4" aperture) refractor telescope for daytime viewing or nighttime stargazing
- Telescope, stainless steel tripod, and all standard accessories pack conveniently into rugged carry case for travel anywhere
- Includes two high-quality Plossl eyepieces for 24x and 60x magnification!
- Also includes Orion's MoonMap 260 to help you identify some 260 lunar surface features including craters, mountain ranges, "seas" and more!
- Special kit includes Orion's Shorty 2x Barlow Lens, Star Target Planisphere, Telescope Observer's Guide book, and RedBeam Mini LED Flashlight!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Orion StarBlast 102mm Travel Refractor Kit delivers big resolution, whether you're plumbing the night sky for celestial treasures or viewing a scenic mountainscape in daytime. For the beginning telescope user or family looking for a capable telescope that's as easy to take on trips as it is to use right from home. It is a quality 102mm (4") achromatic refractor telescope outfitted with a full-length stainless steel tripod and two-way pan head as well as a host of great accessories -- all of which fit neatly into a rugged carry case for convenient transport and storage. To enhance your viewing experience even more, this Kit includes all of the accessories from the base model plus a power-doubling Shorty 2x Barlow Lens, Orion RedBeam Mini LED Flashlight, Orion Star Target Planipshere, and the 174-page Orion Telescope Observer's Guide. That's an incredible value! For stargazing, this telescope will reveal outstanding views of the Moon's surface, Saturn's rings, and scores of deep-sky nebulas and star clusters. The 1.25" rack-and-pinion focuser ensures your observing target will snap into sharp focus effortlessly. The StarBlast 102 comes with a correct-image 90-degree diagonal that provides a correctly oriented view - a must for terrestrial observation. The included 25mm (24x) and 10mm (60x) Plossl eyepieces are a giant leap in quality above the lower-end eyepieces that come with most competing telescopes, for sharper, higher-contrast views. Also standard is a red-dot finder scope, which makes it easy to zero in on targets of interest. The extendable, stainless steel tripod has an accessory tray that attaches with a simple twist-lock mechanism. The two-axis pan head provides easy, smooth control of the telescope via the pan handle. And everything fits neatly inside the rugged carrying case. And if all that weren't enough, we also include Orion's MoonMap 260 to help you identify some 260 of the most popular lunar surface features.