Orion StarSeeker IV 130mm GoTo Reflector Telescope Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Life Expectancy||Wide Field|
|Objective Lens Diameter||130 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||21.5 Pounds|
|Lens Coating Description||Enhanced Aluminum & Silicon Dioxide|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Value-packed GoTo telescope kit includes an expanded accessory pack with everything you need for fun stargazing activities
- Let this clever computerized reflector and its big, 130mm optics guide you to bright views of everything from the Moon and planets to deep-sky targets like nebulas and star clusters
- Huge GoTo database of over 42,000 objects, and handy built-in Tour mode means you'll enjoy great views on any clear night
- Comes with GoTo hand controller, 23mm (28.2x) and 10mm (65x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, EZ Finder II sight, and more
- Complete telescope kit also includes a power-doubling 2x Shorty Barlow, view enhancing Moon Filter, a handy AC-to-DC adapter, DeepMap 600, MoonMap 260, and more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The value-packed StarSeeker IV 130mm GoTo Reflector Telescope Kit is a great setup for beginning amateur astronomers since it's loaded with so many great accessories and features a complete GoTo system. The Orion StarSeeker IV 130mm GoTo telescope presents a winning combination of motorized object-location technology and great optical performance at an unbelievably low price. This smart GoTo telescope will lead you and your family on a guided tour of the stars on any clear night. Featuring a reflector telescope optical tube with moderate, 650mm focal length and f/5.0 focal ratio, the Orion StarSeeker IV 130mm Reflector collects a lot of light with its 5.1" aperture, parabolic reflecting optics for bright, wide-field views of interesting night sky objects. The entire telescope setup weighs just 21.5 lbs. for easy transport. Following a simple two-star alignment process, the Orion StarSeeker IV 130mm telescope can guide you to interesting sights on any clear night with its GoTo database of over 42,000 objects. A handy, built-in "Tour" mode feature of the included GoTo hand controller makes it easy for anyone to explore the wonders of starry skies. The StarSeeker IV 130mm GoTo Refractor Telescope Kit comes with a great selection of useful accessories.The included 23mm wide-field eyepiece provides 21.7x magnification in the 130mm reflector optical tube, and the 10mm ocular yields higher, 50x magnification views through the telescope for closer inspections of starry skies. The Orion EZ Finder II reflex sight makes it "EZ" to center alignment stars. The included Shorty 2x Barlow can be used to double the power of each included eyepiece. Use the Moon Filter that comes with the telescope kit for great lunar views. The Orion MoonMap 260 makes it easy to learn about craters, spacecraft landing sites, and more! This complete telescope kit also includes an AC-to-DC Adapter so you can keep your StarSeeker IV telescope's motors powered from a 110-volt wall outlet.