Oris Men's 'Aquis' Swiss Automatic Stainless Steel and Rubber Diving Watch, Color:Black (Model: 73376534722RS)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Brushed and polished black DLC plated stainless steel Case with black dial
- Black Rubber strap
- Swiss-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Diver’s 300m (984ft) Watch: in General, Suitable for Mixed-gas Diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- WITH MANUFACTURER SERIAL NUMBERS
- Black Dial with Yellow Accents
- Black Ceramic Bezel
- Date Feature
- 38 Hour Power Reserve
- Self Winding Automatic Movement
- Oris Caliber 733
- Vibrations Per Hour: 28,800
- Jewels: 26
- Guaranteed Authentic
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Manufacturer Box & Manual
- Black DLC Coated Stainless Steel Case
- Black Rubber Strap
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- 300 Meters / 1000 Feet Water Resistant
- 43mm = 1 5/8" Case, 7" Adjustable Strap
- Uni-Directional Rotating Bezel
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Inlet Size: 26mm
- Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Case Back
- Luminescent Hands & Hour Markers
- Screw Down Crown & Case Back
- Black DLC Coated Deployment Buckle
Also Known As Gents Model # 73376534722 RS / 733 7653 4722 / 01 733 7653 4722-07 4 26 34BEB
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals.
- Case: Brushed and polished black DLC plated stainless steel
- Caseback: Transparent, screw-down
- Bezel: Black DLC plated steel, with a ceramic minute scale (yellow) top ring, unidirectional rotating
- Dial: Black
- Hands: Silver tone, with a yellow luminescent fill
- Markers: Yellow luminescent indices >
- Calendar: Date display window at the 6 o'clock position
- Strap: Black rubber
- Clasp: Push-button deployment
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Screw-down
- Movement: Swiss automatic
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Water resistance: 30 ATM/300 meters/1000 feet
- Case measurements: 43 mm in diameter x 13 mm thick
- Strap measurements: 26 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Model: 733 7653 4722 RS
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014GJLBCQ
- Item model number: 73376534722RS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Oris|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||984 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
First, the color: the watch is black: very black. In daylight, the hands, hour marks, and numbers on the bezel are more "day-glo" yellow-green than the Amazon photo. It is a nice color against black, and very visible in low light. The minute markers and the lettering on the watch face, including the words "ORIS AUTOMATIC", are also yellow-green in daylight. In warm room light it is pale yellow. The date is white. It is a nice color combination.
The luminescent material on the hands, the hour markers and the zero minutes spot on the bezel is bright enough for visibility when there is not enough light to see the numbers. At 4:00 a.m. the luminescence was still bright enough to read the time, and even the second hand was visible.
The case is black and large enough to cover the back of my wrist. If you don't want a large watch, this is not your choice. It will be noticed. The surface of the lugs is a shiny, deep black; the sides and back are matte black. The band is matte black and the excellent steel clasp is matte black with a polished black band and the words ORIS in matte black in the middle.
The movement is visible through the back, which is a fun feature. The rotor is accented in red. From what I can see of the movement it is done properly, but with no unnecessary ornamentation or finishes.
The mechanism for adjusting the length of the band has two points of adjustment: how far from 6:00 o'clock the clasp sits on the band (this is the wetsuit expansion feature for divers) and how far from 12:00 o'clock the clasp shuts. It is quite clever and requires no tools to adjust.
Date and time adjustment are easy and what you would expect: I didn't bother to read the manual. Winding is smooth and quiet, and the screw down crown works properly and is well fitted. The unidirectional bezel tight enough that it doesn't move inadvertently. It rotates 2 clicks per minute anti-clockwise and the indices and numbers line up well with the stick hour markers on the watch face. (This is a sign of quality of manufacture that I appreciate and that I don't see in other mid-priced watches, even from the Swiss.)
Out of the box it was accurate to within 4 sec per day, measured with the Hairspring App. After 10 days of actual use it is accurate to within 1 sec/day. Your results will vary, of course, but this watch keeps better time than any other mechanical watch I own. This watch exceeds my expectations and COSC certification for chronometer precision. (This is NOT a COSC certified chronometer.) I'm happy I won't have to open the case to adjust it. But from what I can see through the back, it looks like the same adjustment as on a standard ETA, so this should be an easy watch for servicing.
I looked at the blue version of this watch--blue hands and markers--but the yellow is more pleasing to my eye. For those of you who are divers, as you know, the yellow-green will be visible in water more than red or orange, so it is a good choice for that purpose.
I've bought watches from Amazon with the Amazon warranty in the past, but so far have never had to return one or have on repaired under warranty, so I can't comment on the warranty.
Overall, it is more and better than what I expected, so I'm keeping it: I've paid more for watches that are not as well made as this. The price is good for a watch of this quality--but shop around or wait if it seems high to you: these Oris watches seem to vary in price quite a bit over time and from seller to seller. A few days after I bought it, the price was higher than what I paid, and at this time, two weeks later, it is somewhat lower.