Oristand Standing Desk (Black) - Strong Portable Stand Up Desk for Laptops, Keyboards and Computer Monitors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIMPLE, NO ASSEMBLY - A portable stand up desk that unfolds in seconds. No screws, no assembly, and no instructions needed. Take that Ikea!
- STRONG & STABLE - Industrial grade cardboard makes this standing workstation strong, stable, and lightweight. Holds weights up to 30 lbs distributed across each shelf.
- CONVERT ANY DESK OR TABLE INTO A STANDING DESK - A versatile standing desk converter that works with all monitors and laptops. Compact keyboard recommended!
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - This fixed-height sit stand computer desk is best suited for people 5' to 6' tall
- PORTABLE & EASY TO STORE - Want to sit down? Heading to a new workspace? Fold it flat for easy mobility and storage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oristand is an affordable stand up desk for people who want to work back-pain-free.
It's called a standing desk converter because it transforms the desk or table you already have into a standing workstation, allowing you to switch between sitting and standing easily.
It's there when you need it and folds flat when you don’t. No screws, no assembly, no instructions needed. With the flick of a wrist you’ll be set-up or packed-up in seconds. Oristand's simplicity is the result of a lengthy design process focused on getting you all of the functionality with none of the fuss.
Oristand's industrial grade cardboard design makes this sit stand desk light, strong, portable and affordable; not to mention 100% recyclable. It costs less than a chiropractor visit, you can bring it with you, and works great with any laptop, macbook or computer monitor.
If you’ve been on the fence about trying a standing desk, well, you’ve found your answer. We’ve sold 20,000 within four months and we’re excited to get you standing too. Let’s make your work days more comfortable and productive shall we?
- Weight: 2lbs
- Dimensions (folded flat): 30" x 21" x 1" (height, width, depth)
- Dimensions (open for use): 20" x 21" x 20" (height, width, depth)
- Top shelf measures: 21" x 10" (width, depth) - used for monitor or laptop
- Bottom shelf measures: 21" x 10" (width, depth) - used for a laptop or a keyboard and mouse / trackpad
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The height is one size fits all. I'm 5'9 and it works very well for me and they generally recommend that you be somewhere between 5 and 6 feet for it to fit you. I also recommend the black color as I previously had a white model which picks up dirt, dust, food stains, etc way too easily.
Since your typical stand up desk topper runs >$100 and a stand-up desk typically runs ~$300, this is a great low-risk investment to try it out and potentially a good travel/portable option for use depending on how your working situation is.
The one caution i'll give (it hasn't bothered me too much) is that you don't have tremendous space for your mouse on the lower step. I rarely find a problem maneuvering but you may want to adjust your mouse sensitivity to accomodate
Helps my back and productivity. I love it. I freelance so it's perfect that after I'm done with my contract I get to pack it up and take it home. Sleek design and convenient. I am concerned about spilling water on it and weakening the box but yeah, I just wished the price point was cheaper for what is essentially a fold-able box. But it is a lifesaver. When I feel like standing I prop it up, when it's sitting time, I fold it and place it neatly behind my desk.
Most recent customer reviews
I travel 10 months out of the year and have a computer based job so I have been...Read more