Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on November 13, 2013
I don't live in Florida but spend the winter near Orlando. I order the paper on Kindle for a few weeks before we leave home to get up to speed on issues, weather, changes. Very helpful to us.
on October 27, 2015
I consistently have problems downloading the sports section. The other sections download flawlessly.
on January 21, 2013
Unfortunately newspapers are becoming less news and more ads. Understandable as the wubscriber list dwindles, but still
a shame. I miss it.
on March 29, 2013
The Orlando Sentinel rarely does investigative reporting and seems to report things pretty much as they were reported on the TV news the night before. Maybe that is where they get their material, I don't know. They have one reporter that does a great job and that is Scott Maxwell. He does investigative reporting and keeps the local and state government officials on their toes. If not for Scott Maxwell, the Sentinel would be worthless.
on December 11, 2008
I really don't understand why the other reviewers were negative concerning this newspaper. Being from Florida, I find the articles very well written and the news coverage very will laid out for the Kindle reader. Although I'm located in northern Florida and have the Florida Times Union at my disposel, I still enjoy reading this newspaper on the Kindle the most.
on August 14, 2015
not alot of information.
on August 4, 2013
its my local paper so i read local news

its piss poor

it is the reason papers are failing

very sad