Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on April 20, 2016
These are good tip guides. You have to make sure you push down on the edges of your nails, by the cuticle - I used an orange stick. As long as the sides are pushed down good there is no bleed through. I had 2 nails that I didn't do so well on, but I was able to clean up with a brush, so I didn't have to redo. Wait until the polish is dry before you remove, then remove slowly so they don't tear. I did see in a couple of reviews complaints of sticky residue. I had a slight residue on 2 nails and used a brush dipped in polish remover to lightly brush over the area and it came right off. Put on a clear top coat and it looked good. I think I will do better the second time around now that I have got the hang of it. These are better than any guides I have used in the past.
on May 9, 2016
I LOVE the Orly French manicure strips!!!! They make it so easy to get the "Perfect" French manicure at home. I am so happy I finally found a way to have beautiful French nails that don't take hours to do!
on May 14, 2010
I love these stickers! They are a perfect guide and stay "stuck" while you paint, but easily peel off and don't leave much residue, if any! (Use a little alcohol if you do have residue-I usually don't have any left on the nail when I take the sticker off) Perfect for an at-home manicure that you can easily touch up yourself!
on February 20, 2013
Loved them!!! And, the adhesive really worked well!! Left perfect lines & people though I went to the salon to get then done, I did silver tips with 2 coats of OPI Crown Me Already over the silver and 2 coats of Seche Vite, total time was 25 mins and lasted 10 days!! Will buy more! Better then the Sally Hensen (sp?) Brand!
on February 28, 2015
These stick better than the generic kind I got at Ulta. However, I'm at a loss as to how to completely eliminate bleeding underneath. Most of the time I can get them to stick fairly well - but then there's that one spot on 2 of the nails... Ruins the perfect manicure. I've got a steady hand and I am going to experiment with different gel brands to find the one that I don't need a guide. Guides may or may not let color bleed under, color I can't remove once the LED light has it set - but I can't see it until the guide is removed. I've tried really pressing them on, applying before any product is used, putting on a coat of base polish at the tips, then applying the white tip from side to side. But I still have 2 nails with a smidge of white mistake. I've done non-gel free hand and had better results. I think the key is to find the right gel polish, one that applies easily and doesn't bleed/fade into the base coat. I'll let you know what works. In the meantime, if you really press these on and are okay with minor smudge you can't remove, these are okay. And... if anyone knows how to get these on 100%, so that no white mistake seeps under, please share.
on July 19, 2013
these tips were easy to apply, really made it look like a professional job and were just the right price for every budget. I would definately use these for every french manicure i wanted to do. they removed easily and kept the polish color from bleeding through.
on April 24, 2014
They are as good as any other brand for their purpose. No complaints. For french manicures, or other types of two tone nails, they help make a more perfect result than just estimating.
on August 28, 2016
Easy to apply and when pressed firmly allowed for very accurate French manicure
on December 22, 2014
Much better than the other brands I've tried. A better, nicer-looking curve. Also easier to remove. Work well.
on March 22, 2011
I've been wearing nail sets for about 8 years. Within the last 3 months I've started doing my nailes at home. I use teh IBD gel set. I started with the white and pink for the french tip look since that is the only thing I'm authorized to wear in the military, but it never look flawless. I switched over to the clear gel and started painting the tips on by hand, but that took forever to get the perfect C curve. I just started using these tips and I love them. They help reduce the time it takes to create the perfect french tip look, which is extremely important to a mom that works and lately people have been asking where I get my nails done. Super easy and fast. Highly recommend.