- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: ORMUS Publications & Booksellers LLC (May 10, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979373735
- ISBN-13: 978-0979373732
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,561,706 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ormus: The Secret Alchemy of Mary Magdalene - Revealed, Part A Paperback – May 10, 2008
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- This review is from: ORMUS The Secret Alchemy of Mary Magdalene ~ Revealed ~ [Part A]
From the Author
- Hearth speculates that, "At a time when ancient vegetarian philosophies clashed with the Judaic-temple practice of slaughtering innocent animals for blood sacrifice-" one question in particular begs an answer: "What if the ebionites and essenes were actually vegetarians?
- Their Way of Life and dietary practices would have caused them to be labeled as heretics and outcasts throughout Judean society as being Blasphemous... A crime punishable by death," whereas these days, such knowledge might elicit a more conscious, enlightened Way of Life. essene.net
- Hearth is publicizing the arrival of the books in a novel way. He has recently completed a 40-day vegan juice-fast designed to demonstrate that these ancient ideals, remain valid, as a way forward today, and are applicable in averting imminent environmental collapse. Hearth is planning a follow-up fast of 60-120 days, commencing mid to late November 2011.