- Save 25% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Chef Series FLEX Long Slotted Fish Spatula Turner offered by DI ORO. Enter code KUVZE7B7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Chef Series FLEX Round Slotted Pancake Spatula Turner offered by DI ORO. Enter code 63SAOSYX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Chef Series FLEX Standard Spatula Turner offered by DI ORO. Enter code FYJGOX87 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by DI ORO when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code BAKEIT10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
di Oro Living - Silicone Spatulas - 600ºF Heat-Resistant Spatula - Seamless Design - Pro-Grade Non-Stick Silicone Rubber with Reinforced Stainless Steel S-Core Technology (3-Piece Set, Red)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AWARDED AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN & COOK'S ILLUSTRATED BEST ALL-AROUND SILICONE SPATULA – Our Large Spatula was Awarded the Equipment Review Winner for “2017 Best All-Around Silicone Spatula” striking the right balance between strength and flexibility and shares all the features and benefits of our other Seamless Series silicone utensils.
- SEAMLESS ONE-PIECE DESIGN - Perfect for stirring, scraping, and folding a wide variety of foods and no seams or cracks to trap food and bacteria means these award-winning spatulas clean up easy and keep your food safe.
- HEAT-RESISTANT 600°F PRO-GRADE SILICONE - Our BPA Free and FDA Approved silicone is safe for coated & non-stick cookware and perfect for use with hot foods and around the cook top and dishwasher safe.
- REINFORCED S-CORE™ INTERNAL STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE SUPPORT TECHNOLOGY - The strength of stainless steel means that these utensils will hold up to the demanding use of home cooks and professional chefs and won't break like cheap plastic store brands.
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! - If you're not happy we're not happy! If we can't make it right and you are not satisfied for any reason, we will gladly and promptly refund your purchase price. We promise!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item di Oro Living - Silicone Spatulas - 600ºF Heat-Resistant Spatula - Seamless Design - Pro-Grade Non-Stick Silicone Rubber with Reinforced Stainless Steel S-Core Technology (3-Piece Set, Red)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DI ORO||DI ORO||DI ORO||DI ORO||DI ORO||DI ORO|
|Material Type||600 F Heat-Resistant Silicone||600 F Heat-Resistant Silicone||600 F Heat-Resistant Silicone||Pro-Grade Non-Stick Silicone||600 F Heat-Resistant Silicone||600 F Heat-Resistant Silicone|
The Secret To Choosing the Perfect Silicone Spatula Set is Innovative Design & Quality Materials
Each of our pro-grade utensils is designed to meet the needs of chefs and bakers and manufactured to the highest standards using only the best materials.
Each piece features:
- Ergonomic Easy-to-Clean Seamless One-Piece Design
- S-Core™ Internal Stainless Steel Handle Support Technology
- High Heat Pro-Grade Silicone
- Soft Grip Non-slip textured finish
- Safe for Coated & Non-stick Cookware
- Lifetime Guarantee
Our unique one-piece ergonomic easy-to-clean Silicone Spatula design means no more messy cleanups, loose utensil heads, or seams that trap messy gunk and grime.
All of our silicone utensils feature our S-Core™ Technology. We add highly-durable corrosion resistant 18/0 stainless steel to each handle for stability, strength, and leverage when working with heavy batter or dough. The handles will not crack, snap, or bend like the weak plastic handles of cheap supermarket products.
Our Pro-Grade S-Core™ Reinforced Handles provide:
- Added Strength
- Enhanced Durability
- Increased Leverage
Each of our Silicone Spatula sets includes the following pieces:
- 1 Large 11.2" (28.5cm) Silicone Spoon: For mixing, scooping, and tasting
- 1 Large 11.2" (28.5cm) Silicone Spatula: For scraping bowls and pans
- 1 Small 8.8" (22.3cm) Silicone Spatula: For reaching into jars
Lifetime Guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship.
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page to Order Your Set Now
Top customer reviews
When I first saw them IRL my first impression was that the use-edges of the utensils were too thick. My first impression was wrong.
In my hand they felt good and while using them they performed three-bears perfect; not too soft, not too hard, they were just right.
I used the large spatula for a creamy fruit pie filling and the spoon/scraper to make scrambled eggs in a hot skillet first then later to make and transfer 5 quarts of oatmeal. The spatula was stiff enough to fold in the fresh sliced fruit and yet flexible enough to do a great job of scraping out the bowl (There wasn't enough left in the bowl to get a single lick!). The spoon's handle was more than stiff enough to thoroughly mix and scoop out the thick oatmeal while the edges and tip were pliable enough to conform to the sides of the pot for a clean scrape. Afterwards I sent them through the dishwasher and they came out looking like they were brand new. I see a long happy future for these utensils but will have to see how well they endure.
Update: Two months of almost daily use and they are still going strong. I did have a couple of occasions in the dishwasher where water had pooled on the surface of the utensil and the heat during the drying cycle dried it and left a noticeable whitish blotch of water/mineral residue on the matte finish. It did wash off with a little effort and it changed how I position them in the dishwasher; I no longer let them lay flat on the rack. The shortest one I place upright in the flatware basket, the longer ones I still lay horizontally in the top rack but I make sure they are 'on edge' or at least angled enough so that they drain off and not have puddles of water on them to dry at the end.
Update 17 September 2015: All three items still in use. The two larger items have been used almost daily now for over 18 months (Which also means they have been through the dishwasher almost daily too) and I can barely tell they have been used. The steel reinforcement has not deformed or separated internally. There has been no staining or fading of the silicone. They remain pliable and the use-edges work as well now as they did when I purchased them back in February 2014.
I have not had problems using the utensils to mix looser batters. I have no intention to use them for stiffer batters (I already have tools for that), so I cannot say how they would perform in that situation. My one disappointment with the product is that the spatulas do not scrape as cleanly as other spatulas I have owned because the edges are relatively stiff.
Like others, I was contacted by the company by email and phone. When asked, I declined to provide the caller with my email address in order to take advantage of a thank you gift offer. Concerning the request for a review, I explained that I had not yet used the products at that time. As it is now, I have had these spatulas only six weeks, but I am pretty satisfied with the set at this point and would have likely reviewed it anyway.
We received them on time, no problem with the packaging. Overall, a spectacular purchase and merchant experience.