- 100% Polyester
- Made in USA or Imported
- Faux Fur
- Zipper closure
- The filling is white duck down with high purity.
- The waist-tightening and slim-fitting design hides your proud flesh at your waist and instead forms a curve there.
- We used big, good-quality white duck down, which is extraordinary in keeping warm.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Adopting German intelligent washing machine, the down had been undergone 34 washing processes: the first 8 procedures are to remove dust and impurities, 16 cleaning procedures next are to remove grease and 10 rinsing procedures are to remove protein lastly.
- The down has already been removed odor by high temperature and pressure sterilization above 130 ℃. Every process is intended to enable customers to be rest assured. In addition, with 1000mm ultra high cleanliness, the down is pure and free from foreign smell.
|Women's Trench Coat with Belt||Women's Thickened Down Jacket||Women's Light Shine Down Jacket||Thickened Down Jacket||Women Down Coat||Thickened Short Down Jacket|
|2 Side pockets||6 Pockets||6 Pockets||2 Side pockets||2 Side zipper pockets||2 Side pockets, 2 breast pockets|
|Faux Fur Trim||✓||✓||✓|
|Color||Green, Khaki, Black||Green, Black, Navy, Beige, Gray,Red,Yellow||Armygreen, Darkgray, Black, Wine||Armygreen, Black, Beige, Grey||Black, Navy, Green, Winered||Black, Khaki, Navy, Green|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.75 x 11.81 x 2.36 inches; 2.6 Pounds
- Item model number : YRF093A-Navy-XS
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : April 25, 2018
- Manufacturer : Orolay
- ASIN : B07CVBRS6R
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,286 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #11981 in Women's Shops
- #12 in Women's Outdoor Recreation Down & Alternative Outerwear
- #32 in Women's Down Jackets & Parkas
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, I wore it yesterday for the first time in 27° F. weather with only a thin cute 3/4 shirt underneath, and never felt the cold at all. It is an amazing wind breaker with knit cuffs that truly hug your wrists. The zipper is heaving duty and opens up and down which is great when sitting in a car as you can up zip the lower edge for comfort.
If you tend to overheat easily as I do, you will clearly beed to unzip when in a store etc as it holds your body heat really well. If you are running around on errands, you might want to wear a moister wicking sports shirt. Longer sleeves are better than short in this case, as the lining fabric really holds in the heat on making contact against the skin.
So if you live in a cold weather area and especially if you don't handle the cold well, this jacket is for you. Also, I removed the fur piece as not for me, but the hood really does good coverage over your head. I just wish they had included a draw string for windy days. But a scarf would take care of that as well.
Nice A line style too. I recommend this coat. Bought one for my elderly mother-in-law too as it is light weight and warm.
Update: just walked in the wintry rain with my hood up, (minus faux fur trim) while others were fusding with their dripping, blowing umbrellas.
This coat not only kept me perfectly warm without need for a scarf, while I watched other people bundled up with hats under hoods and scarves, (mind you, I wore a very thin blouse underneath), but I was also completely dry. Even my glasses didn't get a drop of water on them. I am LOVING THIS COAT!!!
Top reviews from other countries
P.S one small area of improvement would be a hood adjuster.