- Zipper closure
- Shell/Lining Fabric: 100% polyester; Body/Sleeve Filler: 90% duckdown , 10% duckfeather
- Polyester with a density 60% higher than usual in the market. It has excellent windproof and warm-keeping quality.
- Features: Hood with extra soft lining, ribbed knit cuffs, special side zippers and 6 big pockets make winter daily life more comfortable and convenient.
- Featuring warm fleece lined hood, special side zippers, 6 big pockets, it is warm and cute for you to enjoy the outdoor activity in wintry days.
- “Orolay” is our American brand and please choose the seller "Orolay" when you place your order.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The neri is filled with duckdown. The liner of the eiderdown garment was made of 100 small squares. Delicate sewning seal the eiderdown in every small square and make sure there is no loss of eiderdown as well as preventing protrusion of eiderdown out of the garment.
- Our clothes use high-density, water-resistant and windproof fabric, which are also super soft and light.
- The down jacket is both light and warm-keeping. With the unprecedented light cutting, you can stay fashionable in the cold days.
- We made improvements in fabrics, sleeve, and clipping, so that it is more comfortable to wear.
- "Unique feature of this coat is the fact that the sides unzip – which part I think it is more comfortable to wear when you're sitting in a car or on the ski lift." -by Kathleen.
|Women's Light Shine Down Jacket||Men's Thickened Down Coat||Women's Fleece Thickened Down Coat||Children Hooded Down Coat||Women's Light Down Vest||Men Hooded Winter Color Block Coat|
|6 Pockets||6 Pockets||6 Pockets||6 Pockets||6 Pockets||6 Pockets|
|Color||Armygreen, Darkgray, Black, Wine||Blue, Black, Armygreen, Grey||Apple Cinnamon，Beech, Caviar, Beryl Green, Gray-dam, Keepsake Lilac||Red, Green, Navy, Black,Yellow||Plum Kitten，Caviar， Night Sky，Dark Olive||Olive, Black|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof||Water resistant||Water resistant||Water resistant||Water resistant||Water resistant|
- Package Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.2 x 8.2 inches; 2.6 Pounds
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 19, 2020
- ASIN : B08GFP4Y6W
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #134 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I returned the jacket and I received my replacement jacket even faster. I opened the box and found the jacket in a sealed plastic bag but unlike the one I had the first time. The jacket didn’t have any tags on it and I found hair on the inside of the hood. To make matters worse, I opened the jacket to find a big hole on the inside. I’m extremely disappointed because this jacket is so warm and cute. I don’t know if I even want to bother trying for the THIRD time.. goodluck!
For reference I am 5'4 & 200lbs.
And it's super warm. I wore it with only a t-shirt and leggings and went outdoors when there was moderate snow and temperature was -3 celcius or 27 fahrenheit outdoors. The surface is water-resistant and the snow glides away on the surface. Some spots later got wet from melted snow caught around the bend of the elbow, but these dried up quickly.
Top reviews from other countries
I love mine. It's like wearing a sleeping bag, it's so cozy and so warm. It keeps me warm on English country walks or when I'm in London for meetings. The pockets! So many pockets for all my stuff. The hood is massive. When it's up, I don't get any rain in my face. When it's down, it craddles my neck like a soft cushion.
My only complaints: 1) it is a little narrow on my hips, but the size zips mean that I can adjust it. 2) it's more expensive in the UK. I know that this only costs $100-120 in the US, but I spent 145 quid. If I had been traveling to the US anytime soon, I would have bought it from US amazon and had it shipped to my sister.
Women of Great Britain, listen to us (former) New Yorkers. Buy The Coat.
After reading the comments on Amazon about the sizing being too small, I ordered a size 3X. It isn’t too small at all. The sizing seems true to size but I had ordered two sizes larger to be on the safe side.
The jacket in navy is absolutely GORGEOUS. The shiny orange lining and white “teddy bear”-like hood lining is FABULOUS.
The jacket I received was well-made and I just fell in love with it even more. I didn’t even want to take it off!
Sadly, I have to return it but I am hoping to have it replaced with an XL for a smarter look. As it is so cosy, I won’t want to wear thick jumpers underneath (or I’ll swelter) so a jacket closer in fit would be ideal.
I will provide a further update once the Seller gets back to me and I receive my ideal size.
UPDATE: My replacement jacket (down one size) arrived this morning and is AMAZING from the fit, colour, aesthetics to the warmth. The Seller made sure I didn’t have to wait too long and the replacement arrived on 15 Jan. Super fast!
Definitely invest - it’s worth it. Looks great even on plus size women and is very well made. I’ll update again if all is not what it seems after I’ve worn it this winter.
- No Orolay label on the jacket and label is removed with trace.
- Zipper is made of cheap metal and very sharp that could scrap your skin
- craftsmanship is not good as thread is hanging everywhere
- the white lining inside the hood is not soft
- CAD150 is totally over-priced and I think I can find similar at CAD70 retail
Total disappointed and now waiting for response from seller for a refund.