We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built-in podiatrist-designed and tested orthotic arch support. Restores the foot's natural / neutral alignment which enables the feet- ankles- and legs to function dynamically as they were intended.
- Orthaheel Fleur is a Medium Width - B flip flop sandal.
- Tri-planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability.
- Flexible and lightweight construction. Simple non-removable flower-petal design of the Fleur provides style and comfort.
- The Fleur is great for people who have plantar fasciitis or over-pronation. Research supports Orthaheels success in reducing over-pronation- which can help relieve associated conditions such as heel and ankle pain.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Orthaheel Fleur II is an orthotic supportive flip flop sandal that has an flower accent on top and a soft microfibercovered footbed. The Fleur comes in many colors and definitely adds style to any wardrobe. The orthotic support is great for anyone with plantar fasciitis arch or heel pain.
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 6.1 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B008NR9H3S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The perfect fit was a surprise. Often, I wear a 7 1/2 narrow, but Orthaheel does not come in narrow. The Wave flip flops I ordered in 7 medium last year are fairly wide for me. The Fleurs are not in the least wide. I would caution people that the Fleurs are fairly narrow - which makes me happy - but might be a surprise to others.
They also don't offer as much arch support as I would have liked, and instead of my heels hurting now, the pads of my feet hurt instead.
I was hoping they'd also stop me from rolling my ankles, but they don't, maybe having the larger side would give space for my foot to stay in place. If they were wider, they might fit better (they're fairly thin flip flops).
These were my last resort flip flops, so I should just get a wheelchair and roll for the rest of the summer around at this point, huh?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been wearing the Orthaheel ever since I had Plantars fasciitis a few years ago. They saved my life!!! Read morePublished 5 months ago by BJolley
These are the best sandals! I have flat feet and they have great arch support. Not only that, there are so many cute styles.Published 9 months ago by LSL
All my shoes are Orthaheel shoes. This one is so cute but a little more narrow than the typical B width for Vionics/Orthaheel. Read morePublished 12 months ago by DS Mom
I wanted these for the arch support but the placement of the arch support is different on each shoe. It makes them a little uncomfortable.Published 13 months ago by JoAnn Wilson
Most comfortable thong I have worn. I would buy other colours if available.Published 20 months ago by Vicki Smith
These shoes are GREAT and are my go-to when my back is bothering me. Great support and the flower is super cute. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Eldie