Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 29, 2017
Great for Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs...I am a long time wearer of Vionic shoes (5+ years) and I purchased these to replace the Vionic slippers that I have worn for that length of time (4 pairs of slippers). The slippers were made of soft material that, while very comfortable, seemed to wear thin rather quickly. There is really no way to wash the slippers (other than by hand...) and I wear mine continuously, so always feel like I am wearing dirty sIippers! I have had these for a week and am very happy with the purchase. They are made of waterproof material and will be very easy to clean - Yay!! I have other Vionic shoes made out of the same material (soft plastic/rubber) and I know they will outlast the slippers. I wear them like house-shoes; if I am home, I have my Vionics on! I was recommended these by my Podiatrist for my heel spurs (left foot) and Plantar Fasciitis (right foot). When I first tried Vionics I was sort of confused at the fit and had to get used to wearing them. The elevated arch on these shoes help keep your tendon stretched and proper alignment of your feet. At the moment I am not currently suffering with my PF and HS, but know that if I don't wear my Vioniocs, I will be in pain soon. I usually wear a size 9 in women's but know that these shoes tend to run a little large so I ordered an 8 and they fit perfect. I would recommend these to anyone needing help for their feet, in any capacity!
on January 20, 2013
I sent back my other pair in the thong style because my feet shifted off the shoe. This style is more secure and doesn't shift, but in order to have the arch fit properly they are too long. I have low arches, one flat foot, heel spurs and pronation, so from the description I thought these would fit the bill. I don't really know why, but they are not comfortable at all. If I hadn't gotten them caught under my recliner causing a slit in the heel I would have sent them back. Like with any new supportive shoe there is a break-in period to get your feet, legs and back used to a different level of support. I tried the recommended break-in periods and still didn't find them nearly as comfortable as my good old reliable Birkenstocks. Since they are waterproof materials I will probably use these for washing my car or other activities that might get my shoes wet. I honestly believe that these are very well designed shoes, just not for me.
on October 29, 2012
I wear 5 1/2 or 6 shoes. Most of the time it is a 6 that I buy. Since these only come in whole sizes I stayed with the 6. I ordered two pair and immediately realized they were too large for me. Although you can tighten the strap, that did not keep the shoe in place for me. I sent the larger size back and ordered a pair of size 5. Those fit me really good and my heal stays where it should which is necessary to get the full benefit of the shoe. As stated they have to be slowly worked into wearing and thus it was for me. I have had them about a week and I am very glad I bought them but they do not completely relieve my plantar facsitis however they do help some of the time. I only wear them around the house which is where I am most of the time but if I stood on them a lot I am not sure they would help or hinder the pain in my feet. I have PF in both feet and have had it about six months.

Having said that, when I get up in the morning, which is the worse time for pain and stiffness in the feet, I have these by my bed and put them on right away. I immediately find relief with them so I know they help to some degree. These sandals are something I feel you have to try for yourself plus I am still getting use to them so I may love them in a month or more. They have helped enough that I ordered a second pair so I would have a pair to wear out shopping (the real test) and another pair for inside the home. I will update once I have had them longer.

You can tighten them snug to fit the width of your feet as long as you have the correct size. I also have a bunion on my right foot so I wanted something I could adjust. I can tighten these and they do not hurt or aggravate my bunion at all. Actually the paperwork says they are suppose to help with bunions too.
on January 10, 2013
I suffer with plantar fasciitis in both feet and decided to try Orthoheel shoes to see what all of the hype is about. I'm sure glad I did, because these shoes totally eliminate my feet issues. Even when I wear them all day! I'm sold on Orthoheel! These sandals run a bit large, as most unisex shoes do. I wear a seven and a half and first ordered an eight. Returned them for a size seven and they fit great. The arch supports and heel cups must align with your foot to do any good. Now that I have the correct size I won't wear anything else when me feet are acting up. I know this brand is expensive but it is worth it for the relief I get.
on March 15, 2013
I ordered these sandals mainly to wear in the house because I have a tendency to not wear shoes inside and have recently had a problem with pain in my feet while walking on floor tile. I thought they would be supportive and easy to slip on and off. These shoes did not fit my feet. The arch seemed to be too high for me and the shoes were very stiff. I am sure they are good for certain kinds of feet, but I have trouble finding any shoes that are comfortable. It seems that only Clarks, MBTs, and recently discovered Joya are the only ones I can wear for extended times. I recommend trying these on before purchasing them.
on April 17, 2015
Best house slippers I have had. Love the tread and fit. They have very high arches but then so do I. My wife doesn't like them because of the high arches. Can't see to find these anymore as they have been replaced by something different that I don't like as much.

These have made sure my plantar fasciitis doesn't come back. Walking in bare feet in the house means it will come back. We don't wear shoes in the house.
on October 20, 2017
I've had Orthaheel sliders before and liked them. My previous pair is no longer available and this was the closest match. I like the fit and feel of the new ones though I wonder how long the Velcro will last (previous pair was one size fits all with respect to the top) with two toddlers in the house. They do love the Velcro. I hope these last 6+ years as well.
on June 2, 2013
These slides brought relief the first time I wore them. The footbed conformed to my high arch and gave wonderful heel support preventing pronation. By the second day I could feel improvement in my knees and hips. I am very pleased with the adjustable strap as most orthotic type sandals are too wide for my foot. The one issue preventing these sandals from being perfect is that they make my feet extremely HOT! Considering that I bought them to be worn during the summer, this is a major problem. I can only wear them for short periods of time, which is very frustrating. Why can't Orthaheel make their products with breathable materials? At least a mesh upper on their sandals. What a shame to find shoes that are almost perfect!
on October 5, 2017
The arch support is wonderful, but I wish they offered these in half sizes. I originally ordered an 8 because a couple of the reviews said that they run large and I wear an 8 1/2. They were a bit small so I returned them and ordered a 9. The 9 is a bit large, but that's better than a bit small.
on August 30, 2017
I really like these for the shower but I could wear them during the day too since there is a little bit of orthotic in them. The last Crocs I got (Meleen) failed to keep my feet from slipping sideways and frontwise so these were my best choice. They definitely do hold my feet where they belong.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.