We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Premium full-grain , water resistant leather uppers
- Biomechanical removable orthotic features and antibacterial covering to keep shoes fresh
- deep heel cup realigns your stride so that you can achieve your fitness goals
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Orthaheel Women's Action Walker Shoes are podiatrist-designed to align your feet properly and help relieve pain in your feet, knees, hips, and lower pack. The removable, motion-controlling Tri-Planar System insole has contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, and the flexible rubber outsole provides excellent traction. The comfortable EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on your feet, and the leather / mesh upper gives a classic sporty look. Improper foot alignment can take a toll on your body: it can cause knee, hip and lower back pain, and can even lead to plantar fasciitis. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Your knees, hips and lower back will feel the benefits when you step into a shoe with Orthaheel motion control technology.
- Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.15 pounds
- ASIN: B00G459L2S
- Item model number: 23WWALK WB D 100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 23, 2010
- Average Customer Review: