|Price:||$79.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Orthotic support - Premium orthotic insole, included in the shoe, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel pad conforms to the contours of the foot as you walk. It enhances comfort and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion™ System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion™ System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Soft, non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for those who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: men’s comfortable shoes, men’s arch support shoes, men’s shoes for neuropathy, men’s orthopedic Shoes, men’s orthotic shoes, men’s arthritis shoes, men’s depth shoes, men’s wide shoes, men’s extra wide shoes, men’s heel pain shoes, men’s plantar fasciitis shoes, men’s foot pain shoes.
- Engineered to offer best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Asheville men's orthotic slippers are designed with unique comfort features that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer anatomical arch support and excellent cushioning, making Asheville the best comfort slipper, the best orthopedic slipper, the best orthotic slipper, the best diabetic slipper, and the best slipper for men with arthritis. Asheville men's orthopedic slippers are engineered to help reduce Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Forefoot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Low Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Sensitive Feet, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009EKE47M
- Item model number: S331
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 13, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to agree with other reviews in that it takes some getting used to walking in these. My main issue was my own doing by adjusting the flaps as loose as possible. The result was less pressure with less pain but one can't walk normally with no heal and adjusted this loose. The first few days of use were trying as I kept flipping them off my feet causing the sensation of falling off a curb. Being conscientious of this I now walk flat footed around the house (rather than heal to toe).
In summary, you might look funny walking to the mail box but it will not feel like you are walking on hot coals doing so.
• The fit is true to your show size. I have an 8.5” wide foot and ordered this size; the slippers fit perfectly.
• They are very warm and perfect for the winter (faux liner keeps your feet toasty). I would not recommend them for summer months however.
• The arch support is excellent, and very comfortable.
• The sole is rubber and comfortable to walk on.
• Both sides of the slipper have flaps that velcro on/off. You can adjust the width enough to get the perfect fit. As an example, my left foot is slightly wider than my right. A simple adjustment to the velcro flap addressed this and both slippers fit exactly the same.
• Yes the price is high, but these slippers are definitely worth the cost in my opinion.
I received the slippers about 7 days after I ordered them, even though they were not eligible for Amazon Prime. When I first put them on they were quite comfortable, although my heel did slip a bit as I walked. However, I didn't really notice a sense of "falling or leaning forward" as some reviews have indicated. I think it was on the third day that I discovered the somewhat hidden straps on the sides that enabled me to tightened the shoes a little, so no more heel slippage.
Now after three weeks I am most satisfied with these slippers: I would highly recommend them, and the foot is getting better, hopefully soon to be just a memory of the pastOrthofeet Asheville Mens Comfort Arthritis and Diabetic Orthotic Slippers Brown Leather 10 M US.