Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Orthotic support - Premium orthotic insole, included in the shoe, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel pad conforms to the contours of the foot as you walk. It enhances comfort and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion™ System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion™ System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Soft, non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for those who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: men’s comfortable shoes, men’s arch support shoes, men’s shoes for neuropathy, men’s orthopedic Shoes, men’s orthotic shoes, men’s arthritis shoes, men’s depth shoes, men’s wide shoes, men’s extra wide shoes, men’s heel pain shoes, men’s plantar fasciitis shoes, men’s foot pain shoes.
- Engineered to offer best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Orthofeet Asheville Men's Slippers shoes offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insole along with the ergonomic, cushioning sole soften step, enhance stability, and facilitate natural foot motion. These shoes are often recommended for diabetes, neuropathy, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, pronation, metatarsalgia, morton's neuroma, bunions, corns and hammer toes. Using its biomechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing the best therapeutic features, and to offer the world’s most comfortable shoes, best walking shoes, diabetic shoes, orthopedic shoes, therapeutic shoes, flat feet shoes, wide and extra wide shoes. These shoes are also engineered to help reduce ball of the foot pain, heel pain, arch pain, knee pain, low back pain, and to enhance comfort for diabetic, arthritic and sensitive feet. The deep, wide toe box design allows the foot to relax and spread out naturally for added comfort.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CN3C45K
- Item model number: S331
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 13, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to agree with other reviews in that it takes some getting used to walking in these. My main issue was my own doing by adjusting the flaps as loose as possible. The result was less pressure with less pain but one can't walk normally with no heal and adjusted this loose. The first few days of use were trying as I kept flipping them off my feet causing the sensation of falling off a curb. Being conscientious of this I now walk flat footed around the house (rather than heal to toe).
In summary, you might look funny walking to the mail box but it will not feel like you are walking on hot coals doing so.
These slippers are well made. They are an open-back design -- if you've never worn slippers with an open back, you will have to get used the them...my prior slippers were open back to I had no problem adjusting to these. I wear an 11 2E, and these fit true to that size.
These are the only slippers that afford him some
comfort. They are well padded and have excellent
support. They have velcro tabs to adjust them to fit.
You can remove the lining; insert an orthotic &
reinsert the lining for added padding & support.
He sprays them prior to wearing with a suede
water repellent. They have excellent traction
to wear outside for the mail etc.
I purchase 2 pairs at a time so he can rotate them
& preserve the life of them.
• The fit is true to your show size. I have an 8.5” wide foot and ordered this size; the slippers fit perfectly.
• They are very warm and perfect for the winter (faux liner keeps your feet toasty). I would not recommend them for summer months however.
• The arch support is excellent, and very comfortable.
• The sole is rubber and comfortable to walk on.
• Both sides of the slipper have flaps that velcro on/off. You can adjust the width enough to get the perfect fit. As an example, my left foot is slightly wider than my right. A simple adjustment to the velcro flap addressed this and both slippers fit exactly the same.
• Yes the price is high, but these slippers are definitely worth the cost in my opinion.
Most recent customer reviews
The look like Man Uggs which are really not to my liking but they are good for the...Read more