Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Suede Leather
- Orthotic support - Premium orthotic insole, included in the shoe, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel pad conforms to the contours of the foot as you walk. It enhances comfort and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion™ System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion™ System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Soft, non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for those who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: women’s comfortable shoes, women’s arch support shoes, women’s shoes for neuropathy, women’s orthopedic shoes, women’s orthotic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes, women’s depth shoes, women’s wide shoes, women’s extra wide shoes, women’s heel pain shoes, women’s plantar fasciitis shoes, women’s foot pain shoes.
- Engineered to offer best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Orthofeet Charlotte Women's Slippers shoes offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insole along with the ergonomic, cushioning sole soften step, enhance stability, and facilitate natural foot motion. These shoes are often recommended for diabetes, neuropathy, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, pronation, metatarsalgia, morton's neuroma, bunions, corns and hammer toes. Using its biomechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing the best therapeutic features, and to offer the world’s most comfortable shoes, best walking shoes, diabetic shoes, orthopedic shoes, therapeutic shoes, flat feet shoes, wide and extra wide shoes. These shoes are also engineered to help reduce ball of the foot pain, heel pain, arch pain, knee pain, low back pain, and to enhance comfort for diabetic, arthritic and sensitive feet. The deep, wide toe box design allows the foot to relax and spread out naturally for added comfort.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BT8GCJF
- Item model number: S731
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 13, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was looking for shoes that would be supportive for plantar fascitis, but I did not find support in these. The arch is low. The heels are too elevated and the velcro fastener looks ridiculous (like wings sticking off the sides) if you make it any tighter than its default (which is too loose for my feet). Also, these shoes are very stiff and the sole is the type of plastic that slips easily on any little water drop on the floor. These shoes are shaped for swollen or high volume feet, not high arch or people needing support for the bottom of their feet.
I won't be purchasing from this company again.
I am able to wear them for hours inside and outside in the yard because of the support and rubber shoe like sole.
I highly recommend them.
I did some research and found these slippers. I hesitated to buy them...especially at this price for something that I didn't expect to wear for any period of time. HOWEVER---they are like walking on clouds!! So much so that I have left my house several times now with them on my feet!
My PF is not 100% cured (it's been about 3 months now). My feet hurt when I walk from my bed to my closet first thing in the morning (I have to store them in my closet so the dog doesn't eat them while I sleep at night). As soon as I get them on in the morning, no more PF pain/discomfort! Unlike the all day discomfort I had experienced before these slippers. If I'm on my feet too much during the day, PF will flair up later in the day but not to the same degree as before I purchased these slippers.
I wish they came in black. I know they are considered slippers, but I could probably get away with wearing black ones every day to work!
I do want to mention that these do fit me as expected. The first time I put them on, they were snug. But, as I've worn them, they have molded nicely to my feet and are not uncomfortable in any way.