- 60-DAY WEAR TEST! Test our shoes for up to 60 days, and if you are not completely satisfied return them for a full refund. FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS. See for yourself why Orthofeet is regarded by millions as the World's Most Comfortable and stylish ORTHOPEDIC SHOES. Try RISK FREE: Walk COMFORTABLE and PAIN FREE or Your MONEY BACK!
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS? HEEL PAIN? FOOT PAIN? Orthofeet orthotic shoes offer the BEST ORTHOPEDIC FOOTWEAR solution. Lightweight ERGONOMIC SOLE with AIR CUSHIONING along with premium ORTHOTIC INSOLES that feature ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT and multiple CUSHIONING layers provide soft, PILLOW-LIKE SUPPORT that works wonders to improve COMFORT and EASE PAIN on the FOOT and HEEL, all the way up your KNEES, HIPS and LOWER BACK caused by flat feet, overpronation, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- EXTENDED WIDTHS - These shoes are available in Medium, Wide and Extra Wide widths, offering a PERFECT, CUSTOMIZED FIT.
- DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? NEUROPATHY? Soft, pliable uppers with SEAM-FREE FABRIC LINING and extra foam padding, provide SUPERIOR COMFORT and protection for SENSITIVE FEET, offering the best solution for women’s diabetic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes and women’s shoes for neuropathy. Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill
- Excellent solution for BUNIONS and HAMMER TOES: A wide TOE BOX offers a comfortable, non-binding fit, and eases pressure on bunions, hammer toes and sensitive feet. ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY: Extra depth design with removable insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provides ample space for custom made orthotics. The UNIQUE COMFORT FEATURES help alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and add spring to your step to improve mobility.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Orthofeet Coral doctor recommended women's athletic shoes feature comfortable arch support, non-binding upper for relaxed fit and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insoles along with the cushioning soles soften step, enhance stability and improve mobility.
Using its bio-mechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing the world’s most comfortable women’s walking shoes, best women’s plantar fasciitis athletic shoes, best women’s diabetic sneakers, best women’s orthopedic sneakers, best women’s flat feet sneakers, best women’s wide sneakers and best women’s extra wide sneakers. The soft upper, extra depth design and deep, wide toe box ease pressure on bunions and hammer toes, making these orthotic women’s sneakers the best solution for women’s bunion sneakers and women’s hammer toes sneakers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item model number: 981M050
- Date First Available: October 22, 2019
- ASIN: B01N9E9YNW
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why this shoe is the best:
1) Fit is perfect. I have short wide feet with bad arches and weak ankles. The arch support was perfectly in place. The profile of the shoe around the base of my ankle was comfortable and secure.
2) Support is awesome. My feet needs support in the arch, ankles and below the big toe due to arthritis and past injuries. This shoe supported all of those areas. No pinching or pain. Just perfect support and comfort.t
3) Comfort is amazing. My feet, ankles and knees felt great after my 2 mile walk.
4) They are cute. The color Is bright and stylish.
Thank You Orthofeet For Making This Perfect Shoe!!!
1) These were the best, Orthofeet Coral Women's Comfort Orthopedic Arthritis Diabetic Orthotic Sneakers Turquoise Synthetic 8.5 W US. From the moment I got them I could wear these all day every day and my feet never hurt. They have great arch support, are flexible and super comfortable. They are what I wear 80% of the time now. I’d wear them 100% of the time except that my only complaint is that they aren’t as nice looking as my second favorite, the Vionic Kona.
2) Second favorite, also 5 stars, Vionic Kona Womens Orthotic Athletic Shoe Black/Fuchsia - 8 Medium. I kept these too. Compared to the Orthofeet they have less arch support and less cushion, but they are still quite comfortable. These are better looking than the Orthofeet shoe and they weigh less. These shoes are so light it’s like air on your feet. So, if I want to look nicer and I’m not walking all day, I wear these. If I’m going to be going to the gym or doing 15,000 steps in a day, I wear my Orthofeet.
3) Returned, 3 stars, the Vionic Women's Dash Slip-On Sneaker Grey Mint 8 M. Compared to the other two above, this shoe was not as comfortable to me, had less support in the arch and overall cushion and they have a bit of the ugly-old-lady-shoe look to me. In the picture, they looked nice, but when I put them on I just didn’t like them. It may be the Velcro instead of laces that make them appear ugly to me.
4) Returned, 3 stars, Vionic Womens Relax Slippers in Tan Size 8. There was an area that wasn’t flat and rubbed my foot. I could tell if I wore them a long time that was going to hurt. Also, they were too heavy. It felt like I had weights on my feet. The only thing I liked about them was the soft feel of the fuzzy covering.
I have a bunion on one foot and have problems with plantar fasciitis and back pain off and on. In the past, I wore Asics or Reebok athletic shoes. After wearing my new Vionic and Orthofeet shoes for a month, I do believe that orthopedic shoes are better.
Sounds like they've got a good return policy if for some reason you didn't like them. So go for it...take a step forward in comfort ! I think you'll really be surprised !