- Synthetic Leather / Spandex
- HEEL PAIN? PLANTAR FASCIITIS? FOOT PAIN? DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? Springfield orthotic shoes offer the best footwear solution. Our customers agree: “WOW, I LOVE THESE SHOES. The PAIN while walking is 95% GONE... It’s a PERFECT 10...” --Jerry Medrano. These shoes feature premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers that improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort, helping ease pain on the heel.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION: Non-binding upper with EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN and WIDE TOE BOX eliminates pressure on BUNIONS and HAMMER TOES. Soft, SEAM-FREE INTERIOR LINING, padded with foam offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for people with DIABETES, NEUROPATHY and rheumatoid ARTHRITIS.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: women’s comfortable shoes, women’s arch support shoes, women’s shoes for neuropathy, women’s orthopedic shoes, women’s orthotic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes, women’s depth shoes, women’s wide shoes, women’s extra wide shoes, women’s heel pain shoes, women’s plantar fasciitis shoes, women’s foot pain shoes.
- Engineered to offer best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ORTHOFEET ERGONOMIC STRIDE DESIGN
Orthofeet orthotic shoes are built with an innovative Ortho-Cushion system, engineered with unique comfort features:
- Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
- Gel padding under the heel.
- Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
- Soften every step you take
- Reduces pressure under the heel
- Adds spring to your step
- Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility and enhance comfort from heel to toe.
ORTHOTIC INSOLES IN EVERY SHOE
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE EXCELLENT SUPPORT AND CUSHIONING FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve heel and foot pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide excellent arch support for flat feet
- Help alleviate Corns and Calluses
- Making every step soothing with comfort
INNOVATIVE BIO-MECHANICAL DESIGN
Orthofeet Springfield Womens Mary Jane shoes feature anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insoles along with the cushioning sole soften step, enhance stability, and facilitate natural foot motion. These shoes are often recommended for diabetes, neuropathy, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, pronation, overpronation, ball of the foot pain, metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, bunions, corns, calluses and hammer toes. Using its biomechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing the best therapeutic features, and to offer the world’s most comfortable shoes, best plantar fasciitis shoes, best walking shoes, best diabetic shoes, best orthopedic shoes, best therapeutic shoes, best flat feet shoes, best wide and best extra wide shoes. These women’s orthopedic sneakers are also engineered with unique bio-mechanical features to help reduce ball of the foot pain, heel pain, arch pain, swollen feet, Achilles tendinitis, sciatica, heel spurs, knee pain, low back pain, and to enhance comfort for persons with diabetes, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and neuropathy. The non-binding upper, extra depth design and the deep, wide toe box allows the foot to relax and spread out naturally, making these soft women’s walking shoes perform as the best bunion shoes and best hammer toes shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001O990RU
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 22, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 171 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
anyone who has had surgery or has bunions. Part of foot surgery is the swelling that goes on weeks and weeks afterward. These are perfect as the strap adjusts. The fit is cavernous on your toes and there is no rubbing or pressure on your feet.
They are made of a material that is extremely comfortable but still SUPPORTS your foot. I stand on my feet all day and have found them well
worth the purchase price and must have for my job.