|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Fabric
- Orthotic support - Premium orthotic insole, included in the shoe, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel pad conforms to the contours of the foot as you walk. It enhances comfort and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Soft, non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for those who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: women’s comfortable shoes, women’s arch support shoes, women’s shoes for neuropathy, women’s orthopedic shoes, women’s orthotic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes, women’s depth shoes, women’s wide shoes, women’s extra wide shoes, women’s heel pain shoes, women’s plantar fasciitis shoes, women’s foot pain shoes.
- Engineered to offer best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Orthofeet Chattanooga Women's Mary Jane shoes offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insole along with the ergonomic, cushioning sole soften step, enhance stability, and facilitate natural foot motion. These shoes are often recommended for diabetes, neuropathy, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, pronation, metatarsalgia, morton's neuroma, bunions, corns and hammer toes. Using its biomechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing the best therapeutic features, and to offer the world’s most comfortable shoes, best walking shoes, diabetic shoes, orthopedic shoes, therapeutic shoes, flat feet shoes, wide and extra wide shoes. These shoes are also engineered to help reduce ball of the foot pain, heel pain, arch pain, knee pain, low back pain, and to enhance comfort for diabetic, arthritic and sensitive feet. The deep, wide toe box design allows the foot to relax and spread out naturally for added comfort.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00G4DO9PE
- Item model number: Parent_OF_851V
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 23, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 107 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I tried these shoes on, I could slip right into them with ease. I had to extend the straps, however, to accommodate my bandages. Finding these shoes has made my life so much easier. Thanks for such a great product and solution!
I have noticed that the shoes have a little weight to them. You can feel that they are slightly heavier than the average shoe....but really it does not cause me any issue.
Overall I Love them! Will buy again!