Dogbed4less Orthopedic Gel Infused Cooling Memory Foam Dog Bed for Small, Medium to Large Pet, Waterproof Liner with External Suede Cover and Extra Bonus External Case - 7 Sizes
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping|
- WATERPROOF LINER + 2 EXTERNAL COVERS - This bed comes with x1 Water proof internal zipper cover to protect the memory foam, x1 Durable washable brown color MicroSuede external zipper cover + x1 Free bonus MicroSuede brown non slip external case and x1 gel infused XL memory foam pad.
- SUEDE WASHABLE COVER - Comfortable and durable 180GSM Microfiber Suede cover with strong zipper in gusset style and extra stitching to prolong the life of the pet bed, wash after wash. Machine washable / dry-able.
- MEMORY FOAM ORTHOPEDIC SUPPORT - Top rated quality small medium 35"X20"X4" hypoallergenic high density 100% memory foam pad provide the support and relieves the pain of arthritis, will not flat overtime to promote better sleep and healthy joint.
- COOLING LUXURIOUS COMFORT - Better than average human grade mattress with conforming therapeutic comfort. The combined benefits of pressure point relief, alignment support, cooler sleeping surface and less allergens come together to create the ideal environment for deeper and more restful sleep.
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Best material to provide many years of comfort, support, durability and easy to clean cover. Try it yourself and you will love it too!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
35" Length X 20" Width X 4" Thick is excellent for small medium breed dogs. The order comes with 1 durable Micro Suede cover in brown color, 1 waterproof internal zippered cover and 1 solid 4 inches gel memory foam insert pad + get 1 extra Bonus brown Suede non slip bottom side external cover. The bonus light weight suede external cover is a great replacement during the time you need to clean the main cover.
Tired of the pet beds that easily tear, are difficult to clean and don't provide your pet the comfort they deserve? Dogbed4less offer the Best material for comfort, support, durability and easy to clean cover that blends in seamlessly to your home. Our pet bed products are made with high quality durable fabric and top rated memory foam to ensure the ultimate comfort and orthopedic support, which are rarely sold elsewhere due to the higher cost and weight.
Unlike other lower cost multi-layer glued partial memory foam, we do not cut corners and only offer 3.2lbs high density solid memory foam similar to high end human therapeutic mattress stores to promote better sleep and healthy joint. Our high density memory foam is 5 times denser and 4 times heavier than regular foams, which will not flatten overtime and provide many years of comfort and support. Hypo-Allergenic memory foam are also highly resistant to bacteria, molds and mildews, and dust mites.
2 excellent layers of fabric covers: Internal layer waterproof fabric zipper cover to help secure the pad and a durable 180GSM Micro Suede fabric zipper external cover (35"X20"X4" size) for easy cleaning. Our external Suede cover is stains, dirt and wrinkle resistant which is interchangeable for top / bottom. The external cover is machine washable and dry-able.
Additional replacement cover, more sizes and colors are available here by clicking the Dogbed4less link on the top.
Size: 35X20X4 Inches Small Medium | Color: MicroSuede in Brown
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 35 x 4 in||28 x 36 x 4 in||29 x 47 x 4 in||28 x 36 x 9 in|
|Size||35X20X4 Inches Small Medium||Large - Bed||47"X29"X4" Extra Large||Large|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does have one drawback...the top of the inner cover is waterproof, but the bottom is not. And if your dog has an accident, while the top of the foam might not get wet, it still runs...right down the side and underneath, getting the bottom wet, where it soaks through both liners and into the foam.
Bottom line: This is a well-made product, but expect to wash the covers and use a pet oder/stain remover on the foam if they have accidents.
One further note: I just removed the cover to wash it and tore the end of the zippered opening. I think it will still work; I just need to be more careful when removing the foam.
The memory foam is firm and so, so comfy, he absolutely loves it. We cover it with some soft microfiber throws so that he can squish them around as he lays on it and he is perfectly content.
We also bought our puppy a cooling mat and now he wanders back and forth between the two. He lays on one, gets up, and lays on the other all evening. He is a very energetic 9 month old Newfie and weighs around 85 pounds (about 1/2 his full grown weight), runs and plays all day, then to his resting spots at nite. Both items will serve him well and last a long, long time.