|Sale:||$39.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|You Save:||$7.01 (14%)|
- FLAT FEET? Orthotic inserts have been used by podiatrists for decades to control the pronation associated with flat feet. However, custom orthotics and orthotic shoes can have many drawbacks, and the often $500 price tag? Ouch! Samurai Orthotic Insoles were designed to maximize the benefits of arch support insoles, while adding comfort and versatility, at a fraction of the price.
- THEY JUST WORK. Samurai Insoles are podiatrist designed to gently control the overpronation associated with low/ fallen arches, providing arch support for flat feet and quick relief from a variety of common foot conditions. This makes our shoe insoles an especially great choice of orthotics for plantar fasciitis and heel pain, especially for those who can't tolerate rigid orthotic inserts for shoes or overly firm arch supports for flat feet.
- SUPER SIMPLE. Samurai Insoles were created following conventional shoes sizes, so no more guesswork for a great fit. Simply remove the factory insoles from your footwear and replace them with your new Samurai Insoles. What could be simpler! Your shoes aren't made size 9 - 12, why would your orthotics?
- LESS = MORE. Samurai Insoles' slim design allows them to be worn in a large variety of footwear. They're the perfect insoles for shoes, sneakers, boots, clogs, slippers, or flats. We've simplified the process for you, so you can achieve relief now.
- PODIATRIST DESIGNED. Samurai Insoles were designed by a podiatrist for his patients. They were such a hit, we couldn't keep them a secret! Samurai Insoles are assembled in a state-of-the-art orthotic laboratory, right here in the USA. Forget the weird plantar fasciitis shoes, the expensive plantar fasciitis insoles, and the drug store plantar fasciitis arch supports, and give Samurai Insoles a risk free try!
Customers who bought this item also bought
The ability to walk pain-free is vital to the quality of life you deserve. When flat feet overpronate, or shoes don't offer adequate support, the tendons and ligaments of the foot can become strained and fatigued. Your body immediately springs into action, trying to compensate for your feet not operating at peak efficiency. The energy needed to compensate can be massive, leaving you tired, aching, and drained. This can create a "domino-effect" of pain, radiating from your feet to your knees, hips, or even the low back.
Samurai Orthotic Insoles for flat feet are biomechanically designed to optimize the function of your feet and legs. They provide a natural form-fitting feel, while controlling the flattening of the foot within the shoe.
By incorporating a springy polypropylene orthotic shell within a high-density padded case, the Samurai orthotic insole is able to absorb shock during impact activity, as well as realign the foot joints when necessary. Some of our competitors call themselves "orthotics", without actually containing any orthotic shell. Why do they call them "orthotics" then? Yeah, we're not sure either......
We’re SO absolutely sure that Samurai Insoles will help YOU get back to doing more of the things you love, we’re offering an unconditional, NO-questions-asked 60-day money back guarantee. If, for whatever reason, Samurai Insoles do not satisfy you in any way, or aren’t the “best insoles” you’ve ever tried, simply send them back within 60 days and we’ll refund you the full purchase price! No monkey business. If Samurai Insoles are not for you, no worries, we’ll cheerfully issue you a refund and stay friends, promise!
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00P88O5P0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 4, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Upon comparison, the heel cup and basic design show no real differences and they felt the same to me, being 100% Japanese and very flat footed I expected a bit more support, instead my 130lb frame seemed to smash these flat.
Lesson learned as I reordered the red Sole from zappos as Amazon doesn't have my size men's 6 women's 8; it was worth the effort, but you get what you pay for, in this case, and my last pair of Soles lasted about 3 years of near daily use.
The samurai company offered no real help, just something like they're built "flexible enough" to help those with flat feet. I can get limp inserts from Dr. Scholes or use the asics ones I guess are flexible enough as well...
I'm sure these can be helpful to many, but I have had tarsal tunnel syndrome (cyst on my ankle nerve) and do not want that again.
The main difference is the slim heel part is reinforced plastic (samurai) but with Soles, there's an entire plastic layer that's molded support, and for about 15$ extra, well worth it for me.