Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 169 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 212 reviews
on July 16, 2015
The popcorn itself, once popped is very good tasting, large, light fluffy popcorn. The jar I got is very fresh. I give it 5 stars in that area.

I took off a star because of the problems I had with it in our hot air popper - though I don't see other people mentioning this. The popcorn pops up so big and light and intensely that when it pops it brings out the un-popped kernels out with it - a third to a half of them. Many of them are hot and pop in the bowl shooting out into the room and onto the floor. I then have to take out the popped corn and put the un-popped ones back in to finish. Sort of a pain. Maybe once the popcorn gets older and stale it'll quit doing that ;-)
on June 14, 2014
I am now on my second jar. It is perfect for a mid-afternoon snack. I pop mine in the microwave. If you want a little salt, put a tablespoon water in your microwave bowl with 1/3 spoon of salt. Let it dissolve, add 1/3 cup corn and stir so that all corn is wet. You can even add a tablespoon of butter or use O. Redenbacher's Popping and Topping oil to the water if you wish. Pop in microwave for able 3 to 4 minutes. Stay with the microwave and when the popping starts to slow down, open door to stop the popping.
(I learned this from a customer who wrote a review. If I could, I would thank her.)
Arrived in good condition.
on October 3, 2013
I like this brand. I thought I loved the microwave bagged version, but then I tried this, and it is wonderful stuff. Just use coconut oil, and a little flavacol in a microwave popping bowl, and you're good to go. Works well in stove-top, or popping machines too.

UPDATE: I should have shopped around, because I've just discovered I've been had by this seller. They charged me three times what this product sells for at Walmart, and grocery stores.

Too late to send it back, because I've opened it, but that's what happens when you don't take the time to shop around. But, it's the last time I'll be burned like this, I'll tell you that much right now.
on December 11, 2013
i love orville gourmet popcorn. i never have problems with burning, scorching, or unpopped kernels. I also use the Presto Power Pop (also amazon) and power concentrator cup, then to my popper, add the corn, and pop it in my mw. This is definitely a winning combination - orville popcornwith the popper/concentrator. My microwave always yields large pieces of fluffy popcorn, no unpopped kernels, very little hull to get stuck in my teeth, and no burning. Every microwave is different, so you will need to experiment with both the timer and temp settings with your popper Oh, and I add 1/4 cup of raw popcorn, not 1/3 which is suggested max. Be careful with price fluctuations on orville popcorn from all sellers. rville ranges in price from $5.90 to close to $18.
on April 4, 2017
GREAT...TO DO BUSINESS WITH
on November 4, 2013
Delicious and fresh popcorn with our air popper. There was one previous brand I purchased (can't recall the brand) and the popcorn always tasted stale - I didn't know that was possible! Really enjoy this one.
on May 8, 2014
I am obsessed with popcorn. And this was absolutely delicious!

Also it is infinitely healthier than a pre-packaged and processed microwave popcorn bag which is filled with saturated fat.

I just poured these kernels into my air-popper and watched the magic happen! pop! pop!
Then I drizzled some olive oil, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and thyme on it and it was absolutely delicious!

Highly recommend.
on September 1, 2015
I recently got a popcorn popper and this is amazing, this, plus cheap air popper, plus a bit of olive oil and flavored popcorn salt (cheese for me!) and a movie on amazon prime equals a good night for me. This popcorn actually tastes good without anything but a dash of salt on it for me, and that's rare to my taste buds.
on April 3, 2016
Great product. Tastes great and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product to others and will purchase it again. No complaints with this. Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn, Jar-30 OZ
on March 27, 2017
Love this popcorn. Pops up nicely in my popcorn maker.