Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

• Customer reviews

on December 5, 2017
Consistently the best, freshest, better tasting popcorn. I’ve been buying OR popcorn every few months for the last 11 years. The few times I’ve had to use other brands, I was reminded what a quality product OR Popcorn is! I have popcorn two to three times a week.
on May 8, 2014
I am obsessed with popcorn. And this was absolutely delicious!

Also it is infinitely healthier than a pre-packaged and processed microwave popcorn bag which is filled with saturated fat.

I just poured these kernels into my air-popper and watched the magic happen! pop! pop!
Then I drizzled some olive oil, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and thyme on it and it was absolutely delicious!

Highly recommend.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 3, 2018
Delicious, works perfectly in my hot air popcorn popper...I add melted butter, from the microwave oven. ..a little salt and oh my...so delicious
on January 28, 2013
This is the best for healthy air poppers. The kernels are the largest of any brand I've tried. There are very few unpopped corn. Very fresh taste. I use spray margarine and very low sodium seasoning, which meets my dietary needs. I will not buy another brand or any microwaveable type popcorn. I wish more stores would stock Orville's unpopped corn. I recommend this to anyone who wants the best popcorn. I call it my "luxury popcorn" for the popcorn machine Orville endorses, Presto.
on February 5, 2016
I love to pop corn in an air popper, especially for football games. Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn is my favorite as it contains no harsh hulls.

Ready, set pop, and watch football games.
on June 12, 2014
This is NON-GMO. Now if this company would only make organic.... Anyway, I have tried many different kinds of organic popcorns but they have all so far fallen short (not meaty enough, too many hard kernels, too many 'old maids', etc.). Redenbacher's quality remains the best in the business so I will keep buying their popcorn.
on April 20, 2016
I was totally disappointed The jar kernels is very small for its size in comparison as to the weight I thought I was getting. It is overpriced for the cost of the popcorn kernels.
on June 3, 2016
This is your standard fluffy popcorn. It is made for eating and goes well with butter or candy. Gives a reasonable popped to unpopped ratio and taste is very mild.
on June 20, 2015
This is great popcorn, I started saving a lot of money making my own popcorn in the microwave with a microwave popper. You can customize your serving size, you can add as much oil and salt as you want, and it comes out great.
on July 5, 2014
it's fine -- I just got a popcorn popper and used this popcorn. It definitely popped and made popcorn, but was super bland. I then added other stuff, but... I dunno... kinda meh. certainly nothing BAD about it though. I don't know - I'm not a popcorn connoisseur. I guess all popcorn is bland until you add to it...