Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on July 16, 2015
The popcorn itself, once popped is very good tasting, large, light fluffy popcorn. The jar I got is very fresh. I give it 5 stars in that area.

I took off a star because of the problems I had with it in our hot air popper - though I don't see other people mentioning this. The popcorn pops up so big and light and intensely that when it pops it brings out the un-popped kernels out with it - a third to a half of them. Many of them are hot and pop in the bowl shooting out into the room and onto the floor. I then have to take out the popped corn and put the un-popped ones back in to finish. Sort of a pain. Maybe once the popcorn gets older and stale it'll quit doing that ;-)
on June 14, 2014
I am now on my second jar. It is perfect for a mid-afternoon snack. I pop mine in the microwave. If you want a little salt, put a tablespoon water in your microwave bowl with 1/3 spoon of salt. Let it dissolve, add 1/3 cup corn and stir so that all corn is wet. You can even add a tablespoon of butter or use O. Redenbacher's Popping and Topping oil to the water if you wish. Pop in microwave for able 3 to 4 minutes. Stay with the microwave and when the popping starts to slow down, open door to stop the popping.
(I learned this from a customer who wrote a review. If I could, I would thank her.)
Arrived in good condition.
on March 27, 2017
Love this popcorn. Pops up nicely in my popcorn maker.
on July 14, 2012
You just can't say much beyond Orville Redenbacher when you mean quality popcorn. This order came by FEDEX without my request and arrived in two days! It's large crisp kernels make eating popcorn as an evening snake a true delight. Thanks for the speedy delivery of a truly great product. I'll definitely be ordering again.
on December 18, 2013
I paid 12.98 for this yesterday. Price is now 5.90(12 hours later). It's my fault for not checking around for a better price. That means no more "one-stop" shopping on Amazon though. There are better prices out there if you look.
on September 17, 2014
I agree with everone else here! For some reason, I was thinking I was getting 90 oz jar - with that size, the price would be good!!! However, when I received it, the jar was a LOT smaller than the one I already have that I picked up somewhere else for a lot less!!! And I was at Costco tonight and there was a 12.5 lb jug of popcorn, granted a different kind, but it was the same price as this for tons more!. This is truly great popcorn, but I will never buy this jar again at this price! Not sure what I was thinking - I didn't realize it was ONLY 30oz, not even two pounds!!! Not a good deal, Amazon!!! Sorry.
on October 3, 2013
I like this brand. I thought I loved the microwave bagged version, but then I tried this, and it is wonderful stuff. Just use coconut oil, and a little flavacol in a microwave popping bowl, and you're good to go. Works well in stove-top, or popping machines too.

UPDATE: I should have shopped around, because I've just discovered I've been had by this seller. They charged me three times what this product sells for at Walmart, and grocery stores.

Too late to send it back, because I've opened it, but that's what happens when you don't take the time to shop around. But, it's the last time I'll be burned like this, I'll tell you that much right now.
on January 24, 2014
I know and love Orville R's popcorn, and I have used it for years. I came across this seller's offering and purchased it quickly, as I was shopping for a popper as well. The item came quickly (Prime) and I thought all was well. Yesterday I go a popup ad in my browser's homepage, advertising the same jar of popcorn for $4.98 from Wall-Mart. This is disappointing, because this seller charged two and a half times that amount. I guess I'm the dummy for not shopping around, but maybe this post will help someone else avoid the same mistake.
on January 23, 2013
I have always loved this brand of popcorn, even bought the hot air popper to match. Everything pops, love it!
on July 24, 2015
Extremely overpriced. Ordinarily Amazon purchases can be counted on for fair pricing. Not this time.