Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,013 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,099 reviews
on April 23, 2016
POPCORN! Good old fashioned high quality popcorn- the good kind- not laden with chemicals and shoved in a bag to be radiated! NON GMO Premium Orville Redenbacher popcorn- I like to use this in a stir style popcorn popper- takes minimal amounts of oil and leaved very little to no "old maids" West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper
This is a large supply and I shared with my friend who bought this microwave popper for her office and has now also vowed to never eat the yucky bagged kind again- http://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Ware-Microwave-Popcorn-Popper/dp/B00004W4UP/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1461420551&sr=8-3&keywords=microwave+popcorn+popper
I will have to try that one also but I usually need a larger batch to share with the dogs! This price is unbeatable from any store also!
on July 2, 2017
I came back to edit my review. Maybe it is the 'warehouse size' ...because a few scoops into it, and it went south from there. (and I'm an experienced lonnnggg time popcorn making mom 8-} Let me add -that it was not that the popcorn sat in our pantry - just the opposite - this is summertime so we have a couple of movie nights, and well read on... I went through 4 tries, seriously, it was making me crazy that I was doing something wrong... and got 1/3 popped one time... burned kernels (not the popped corn, but the kernels still unpopped) since they would not pop as "some of it did" they instead just kept cooking... dumped that.... started again from scratch - even waiting between to make sure all was a fresh start - again - wouldn't pop and those that did pop (again) the kernel had 'overcooked' by the time it popped (which is when you know it really wasn't you - good popcorn just pops - Again, the first few scoops out of the top were 'ok' then on about where the label begins at the top of the container, it's like something happened and must be something as 'too dry' or 'too moist' or 'too stale' . I don't know how to return a big thing of popcorn
on March 23, 2016
We like to make our own popcorn in the microwave.
We then sprinkle a little olive oil over it and add some salt.
Much healthier than slathering melted butter over it or even worse using one of the artificially flavored products.
So we have used Redenbacher's original popcorn for a long time.

This (Redenbacher's original) is by far the best popcorn that we have ever tried.
All you get is real popcorn - no additives, preservatives or artificial taste or coloring.
When popping, it is rare to have any more than a few lonely kernels at the bottom of the bowl that have not popped.
(we have tried other brands where 20-30% of the kernels haven't popped!)
Furthermore and most important - the taste is what popcorn should taste like.
The taste of real popcorn really comes from what you add to it - like the olive oil and salt.

The only complaint I have is that it is getting more difficult to find this product and the price has started to climb.
Even Redenbacher seems to be moving it sales toward the popcorn that is buttered or even worse - tastes like butter, and can be popped in the self contained microwave packages. This is not positive progress!
on July 17, 2016
Nice tasting all natural popcorn at a great price. Say goodbye to all of those expensive microwavable salty popcorn bags. I also found that your microwave continues to cook your popcorn even after the kernels have popped, so get rid of those artificially flavored overcooked popcorn bags. If you love hot fluffy great tasting all natural popcorn and not the supermarket pre-popped shelf bags that are loaded with fat, salt, artificial butter and preservatives, then get a hot air popcorn maker and a jug of Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Kernels. A healthy snack alternative choice after let's say having your fill of fruit if you are a health conscious person. You choose what to put on your popcorn or not. My kids love it!
on August 16, 2016
Great popcorn. Nearly every kernel pops. Perfect with our new popcorn maker.

5 stars – I love it! It is awesome and I highly recommend everyone to purchase this product!
4 stars – I like it, but there are some flaws but I would purchase again.
3 stars - It was okay, but I would probably not buy it again unless there are no other options.
2 stars – There may be worse products out there, but you can definitely find something better.
1 star – I dislike the product, I wish I had not purchased it and will not recommend the product to others.
If my review was helpful, I would appreciate your feedback by clicking the 'Yes' button below. Thanks!
on June 22, 2016
a love this product its very yummy and delicious every time I watch my show this is what I want to eat ..everyday I eat popcorn ..my husband always buy for me this product they wll not allow to finish it ..woow love it ..I hope I can get a good a promo code from the seller so I will continue to have it in our home .and share to my family and friends who visit us .. Only one thing I love this product very affordable and yummy .. It is healthy snacks easy to full your stomach ..I don't care if I wll eat ever night .. I enjoying and love it no one can stop me even my husband .. He loves to prepare me to and he knows I wll need it at night 😊
review image
on November 14, 2016
Easy to pour...did note that sometimes the popped corn is better than other times, but may be the amount I'm putting in my popper. This now is an edit. Near the bottom of the container, but price has gone up nearly 3 dollars! Won't pay it. Back to looking for a better deal!
on March 14, 2017
Only 1/2 cup of Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn in my "Whirley Pop" stovetop popcorn maker Wabash Valley Farms Whirley-Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper results in a LARGE bowl of popcorn! I will also state MOST ALL of the kernels pop. Now, it's the only popcorn brand I use! I would highly recommend this - particularly if you use a Whirley Pop maker!
on August 6, 2016
Over my long lifetime, I've made popcorn countless times. I do not recall ever having a result like I had yestereday with Orville's. I have a container I use to hold several poppings from my hot air popper. It usually takes three batches to fill. Yesterday I couldn't fit the entire second batch in the container the kernels are just so large (huge). If I was selling popcorn at an event, I would really make a nice profit using this brand. I strongly recommend.
on September 21, 2016
EDIT....stale very very stale popcorn!!

Reviewed the product broken and popcorn everywhere!
review image review image review image review image review image review image