Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2017
Only 1/2 cup of Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn in my "Whirley Pop" stovetop popcorn maker Wabash Valley Farms Whirley-Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper results in a LARGE bowl of popcorn! I will also state MOST ALL of the kernels pop. Now, it's the only popcorn brand I use! I would highly recommend this - particularly if you use a Whirley Pop maker!
on June 22, 2017
We use this popcorn in our Whirley-Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper. This popcorn is fresh and pops beautifully. The container is convenient and much better than bags that tend to spill. We used this entire container in 6 weeks with 25 students. It's an affordable way to gather and unwind after a day of assignments and traveling.
on March 5, 2017
This brand makes nice big fluffy popcorn every time. I use an air popper. Very little to no waste. I won't buy any other popcorn!
on October 15, 2017
I have tried so many other types of popcorn, looking for an organic corn that pops up like Orville's. In the end, I had to return to Orville because the others just don't measure up. At least this is now non-GMO, but I wish an organic version were available.
on November 21, 2015
Orville Redenbacher was not a Madison Avenue invention to sell popcorn. He was a scientist dedicated to breeding the tastiest popcorn possible. This corn is very good. Air popping delivers less of a crispy crunch but is the healthiest way to cook popcorn, so if you are committed to healthy popping, you owe it to yourself to only eat the one popcorn that a scientist and popcorn lover crafted over his entire career. No one paid me to say this and I am not connected to the seller in any way. I learn things from public radio and I make sure my kids eat healthy. When Redenbacher passed away, NPR did an in depth story on his life.
on December 1, 2014
A ton of popcorn. We love Orville and this makes it so we don't run out so fast. So much better than the cancerous microwavable popcorn. Just mix in a couple tablespoons of sugar into the oil and you get close to kettle corn. Put a little salt on it when you transfer to the bowl and your guests will rave.
on October 13, 2017
Easy to use: Put enough peanut oil in saucepan to cover bottom of saucepan. Add popcorn just to cover oil. Cover saucepan Heat on medium. When it stops popping, quickly dump it into a bowl. Season with a bit of Flavacol popcorn salt. Yum!
on October 16, 2017
Overall it's ok. Taste and texture are good but there are a lot of unpopped kernels compared to other popcorn I've tried. Will probably go back to Bob's Red Mill or maybe try something different after I run out, like a year from now.
on September 26, 2016
You seriously can't beat this deal! We typically bought these from Wal-Mart in a much smaller container (I think less than 32 oz) for around $6. Our local Safeway carries the same smaller container as Wal-Mart for $7.99. So imagine my excitement when I saw this on Amazon - over 5lbs for just a little over $8!!! I was a little bummed that it is sold as an "add-on" item, especially since after adding it to an order it shipped on its own anyway, but we order enough from Amazon that we shouldn't have a problem adding it to future orders. We will definitely order this again as it is a great bang for the buck and our family loves popcorn and movie nights!
on June 6, 2017
Pros:
Tasty
Fresh
Healthy

Cons:
None that I can think of