Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2017
Only 1/2 cup of Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn in my "Whirley Pop" stovetop popcorn maker Wabash Valley Farms Whirley-Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper results in a LARGE bowl of popcorn! I will also state MOST ALL of the kernels pop. Now, it's the only popcorn brand I use! I would highly recommend this - particularly if you use a Whirley Pop maker!
on June 22, 2017
We use this popcorn in our Whirley-Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper. This popcorn is fresh and pops beautifully. The container is convenient and much better than bags that tend to spill. We used this entire container in 6 weeks with 25 students. It's an affordable way to gather and unwind after a day of assignments and traveling.
on October 3, 2017
Doesn't expire until May of next year and with the rate my two kids eat popcorn they will finish this before may of next year. The corn looks new still very well kept in a safe room temperature environment before arriving to me. I am happy my kids like healthy unflavored popcorn, not for me tho.
on March 5, 2017
This brand makes nice big fluffy popcorn every time. I use an air popper. Very little to no waste. I won't buy any other popcorn!
on October 15, 2017
I have tried so many other types of popcorn, looking for an organic corn that pops up like Orville's. In the end, I had to return to Orville because the others just don't measure up. At least this is now non-GMO, but I wish an organic version were available.
on November 21, 2015
Orville Redenbacher was not a Madison Avenue invention to sell popcorn. He was a scientist dedicated to breeding the tastiest popcorn possible. This corn is very good. Air popping delivers less of a crispy crunch but is the healthiest way to cook popcorn, so if you are committed to healthy popping, you owe it to yourself to only eat the one popcorn that a scientist and popcorn lover crafted over his entire career. No one paid me to say this and I am not connected to the seller in any way. I learn things from public radio and I make sure my kids eat healthy. When Redenbacher passed away, NPR did an in depth story on his life.
on December 1, 2014
A ton of popcorn. We love Orville and this makes it so we don't run out so fast. So much better than the cancerous microwavable popcorn. Just mix in a couple tablespoons of sugar into the oil and you get close to kettle corn. Put a little salt on it when you transfer to the bowl and your guests will rave.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on October 13, 2017
Easy to use: Put enough peanut oil in saucepan to cover bottom of saucepan. Add popcorn just to cover oil. Cover saucepan Heat on medium. When it stops popping, quickly dump it into a bowl. Season with a bit of Flavacol popcorn salt. Yum!
on October 16, 2017
Overall it's ok. Taste and texture are good but there are a lot of unpopped kernels compared to other popcorn I've tried. Will probably go back to Bob's Red Mill or maybe try something different after I run out, like a year from now.
on September 26, 2016
You seriously can't beat this deal! We typically bought these from Wal-Mart in a much smaller container (I think less than 32 oz) for around $6. Our local Safeway carries the same smaller container as Wal-Mart for $7.99. So imagine my excitement when I saw this on Amazon - over 5lbs for just a little over $8!!! I was a little bummed that it is sold as an "add-on" item, especially since after adding it to an order it shipped on its own anyway, but we order enough from Amazon that we shouldn't have a problem adding it to future orders. We will definitely order this again as it is a great bang for the buck and our family loves popcorn and movie nights!