This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Dash Button
Free After First Press
- Amazon Dash Button is a Wi-Fi connected device that reorders your favorite product with the press of a button. Each Dash Button is paired with a product of your choice, which is selected through the Amazon App on your Android or iOS smartphone during the set-up process.
- Free after first press. Buy Dash Button for $4.99 and receive a $4.99 credit after your first press.
- Easy to use. Press Dash Button to order your favorite products and never run out.
- Buy with confidence. Get the same low prices we offer on Amazon.com.
- Order Protection. Ensures Dash Button responds only to your first press until your order is delivered.
- Prime members get free shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
WHAT IS DASH BUTTON?
Dash Button is a small wireless device about the size of a pack of gum. Press the button and the device uses Wi-Fi to instantly order items you have pre-selected from Amazon.
HOW MUCH DOES DASH BUTTON COST?
Purchase Dash Button for $4.99 and get $4.99 instant credit after your first press. See details here.
WHERE DO PEOPLE COMMONLY USE THEIR DASH BUTTONS?
Most people mount their buttons in their kitchen, pantry, laundry room, and bathroom using the attached adhesive strip on the back of the device or hang the button using the included plastic clip
WHAT IF AN ACCIDENTAL ORDER IS PLACED?
With order protection, Dash Button will not place a new order until your prior order is delivered—regardless of how many times Dash Button is pressed. In addition, you will receive an order notification (if enabled) for every order placed, allowing you to cancel an order before it ships.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE BRANDS AND PRODUCTS I WANT TO ORDER USING THE DASH BUTTON?
Purchase a Dash Button on Amazon.com for each of your favorite brands–Tide, Bounty, Gatorade and more. Then at home, set-up your buttons using the Amazon App and select the specific products that you want to order when you press the button. You can change your product selection at any time.
HOW MUCH DO PRODUCTS COST ORDERED THROUGH THE DASH BUTTON?
Prices are the same everywhere. Whether you order through the Amazon website, mobile app or your Dash Button you pay the same everyday low price.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PRESS THE BUTTON?
A light on the button will turn green if your order was successfully placed or red if there was an error. You will also receive an order notification on your phone (if enabled). Orders always ship fast and free via Prime shipping. You can check your order status at any time through the Amazon App.
WHAT IS DASH WAND?
Dash Wand is a Wi-Fi enabled kitchen assistant that helps you shop for groceries and millions of everyday essentials on Amazon.com. Say an item or scan a barcode. It’s added to your shopping cart. Now with Alexa, Dash Wand helps you find recipes, convert cups to ounces, find nearby restaurants, control smart home devices and more. Products are added to your Amazon cart creating your digital grocery list. Dash Wand costs $20 and you’ll get $20 off your next purchase after you register the device. Learn more.
WHAT ARE THE VIRTUAL DASH BUTTONS?
Virtual Dash Buttons are digital shortcuts to reorder your favorite products on Amazon. You can create, organize, and delete virtual Dash Buttons for tens of millions of products that are available through Amazon Prime. Amazon will also automatically create virtual Dash Buttons for eligible products you have ordered in the past. You can order products using virtual Dash Buttons here.
1. ORDER BUTTON
This is where you’ll place an order.
2. REMOVABLE HOOK
Dash Button comes with a reusable adhesive and a removable hook to hang, stick, or place Dash Button right where you need it.
3. ORDER STATUS INDICATOR
Once Dash Button is pressed, this indicator will turn green when an order is successfully placed or red if the order was unsuccessful. All order statuses can be checked through the Amazon App.