Orvite Ceramic Burr Manual Coffee Grinder - Portable Stainless Steel Conical Coffee Mill with Hand Crank - Aeropress & Espresso Compatible
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ORVITE BURR MANUAL COFFEE GRINDER WITH A 100% SATISFACTION LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- We are very much confident that you love Your Orvite Ceramic Burr Manual Coffee Grinder- Limited Stock! Buy with confidence: We offer a money back Guarantee if you don't love this coffee Grinding Tool!!
- HIGH GRADE STAINLESS STEEL COFFEE BURR GRINDER IS PERFECT FOR ESPRESSO, FRENCH PRESS, DRIP, POUR OVER, COLD DRIP, PERCOLATOR OR TURKISH : This grinder have great consistency that will improve the taste of your coffee. No need to unscrew the entire grinder in order to adjust the grind size, simply adjust the burrs grind clockwise or counter-clockwise in order to reach perfect grinding needs; you will love for any coffee drink such as Espresso, French press, Drip, Pour over, Cold drip, Percolator or Turkish.
- QUICK & EASY-TO-USE INGENIOUS DESIGN:The grinder is super easy to operate. Just place the beans in the top part and grind them by attaching the handle to the top of the grinder. You turn the bottom knob to the right for a fine grind and to the left for a more coarse grind. The grinder is slim for easy gripping and the crank handle is long enough to give you good leverage. Take 1 Min 30 Sec for 38 gm grinding the coffee beans. Orvite Coffee Bean Grinder is made FROM high grade stainless steel that will hold up and perform well along time.
- NO ELECTRONIC OUTLET OR BATTERIES NEEDED: Coffee Grinder can be operated by hand anytime and anywhere. A must-have Portable tool for travel/ camping trips; when using an electric grinder is not any option - Being made of stainless steel, it will hold up and performing well over time! Orvite Coffee Grinder simply offers a high quality product and awesome customer service that can't be beat.
- MULTIPLE USE AND AEROPRESS COMPATIBLE: Orvite grinder is Aeropress Compatible and fit into Aeropress .It is best while travelling, trips and camping. Orvite grinder not only use with coffee beans but also use for dried herbs and spices. Also works with Pepper,Salt,Sugar,Nutmeg pieces etc.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
THE SECRET TO ADD MORE DELICIOUS FRESH BEANS COFFEE RECIPES TO YOUR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - QUICK, EASY AND FUN-Do you Crazy to drink fresh coffee beans recipes during your travel or camping but there is no electronic Outlet or Batteries !!
-You need one or two cup coffee recipes at your home or Office but frustated by your big size Electric Coffee grinder!!
Either way - This Premium gadget is for you!
Orvite Manual Coffee Grinder Quickly transform your Fresh coffee beans into coarse or fine grinds with Ground Heaven smelled and excellent taste.
-The stainless steel body makes the grinder indestructible and static free.
-The grinder is slim for easy gripping and the crank handle is long enough to give you good leverage for a smooth and easy grind.
-Inner spring helps keep the grind consistent even when grinder for coarse brewing.
-Easy to open and assamble every part of this grinder so quickly clean without speciality.
-This grinder was specifically designed so that it could fit into an AEROPRESS and be taken while travelling.
-Always ready to use, whatever indoor or outdoor, its small size you can take anywhere in your office,camping or any trip.
-This grinder have great consistency this will improve the taste of your coffee. No need to unscrew the entire grinder in order to adjust the grind size. Simply turn the knob clockwise or counter-clockwise in order to reach perfect size for any coffee drink such as espresso, drip, french press, cold drip, and other.
-It is very much silent than electric grinders. it can grind beans enough for 2 people within 3-4 rounds.
Our guarantee is what we say it is. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will give you a full refund
FREE SHIPPING when you buy Three!
This amazing offer will end soon so get yours today!!
Top Customer Reviews
The customer service from the seller was top notch, above anything I've experienced at amazon. Sent an message before the item shipped detailing my order and what to expect from my grinder and detailed instructions for how to use it as well as a coffee recipe book, then sent another message after it shipped again with the recipes and detailed usage instructions and then again a few more messages later asking if I had any questions, more detailed instructions for use and so on. LOL, I can think that maybe that may be a few too many emails for some people, it wasn't an issue for me, it showed me the seller cared to make sure I understood the product, how to use it and was there for me if I had questions.
On to the review of the grinder. I drink a cup of coffee maybe 3 or 4 times a week (or maybe 1 or 2 extra if it's a rough week). I do love to grind my own beans for the best flavor but electric machines are crazy noisy and the couple (cheap) ones I've had just didn't grind nice fine coffee. I love this grinder. Yes, it takes a little bit of time to grind enough coffee for a cup in your 1 cup brewer, but what it does do is grind it to perfection. I'm very pleased with this little grinder as well as the contact from the seller making sure that I knew how to use it properly and that I was happy with it.
Now the cons: The grind reservoir is not solidly attached to the grinder. So if you pick up the grinder to use it, you risk the bottom falling off and spilling all your hard earned grounds. The 2 ways around this are to place the grinder on a table or to make sure you solidly grip the top and bottom with your non-grinding arm. I found putting it on the table was awkward (depending on the table height) and less inefficient to grind because I like to use movement in both arms for less fatigue. Holding the top and bottom with one hand while turning the crank arm with the other hand was also somewhat awkward, but manageable. The other downside would be that it seems to grind much faster when it is full of whole coffee beans, and slows down the less beans there are. I imagine it has something to do with the weight of the beans. When there are only a couple beans left it takes forever to grind them.
Final thoughts: it works, but not for me. I have gone back to pre-ground coffee when camping. I didn't like starting out the morning with fatigued forearms.