Osaka, Pour Over Coffee Dripper Starter Set, Color Series – Full Brewing Kit For Pourover Coffee Maker Lovers; Carafe, Filter, Measuring Spoon And Drip Tray - 4 Cup (20oz./600ml) Capacity (Brown)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.85. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENJOY YOUR VERY OWN POUR OVER COFFEE AT HOME – Easily brew a delicious coffee with this full brewing kit. Pour-Over coffee will be very flavorful and well balanced, allowing you to fully appreciate all the nuances of a well-roasted coffee. Unlike other brewing methods pourover coffee has a much smoother taste and eliminates any bitter taste you might otherwise experience. So instead of wasting money on expensive specialty coffee shops recreate the taste at home for a fraction of the price.
- FULL STARTER BREWING KIT – COLOR SERIES - The complete set has everything you need to brew pour-over coffee at home, office or dorm, affordably. Kit includes the following; Hand-blown Glass Carafe with Lid and easy-pour handle, Double-Layered Stainless Steel Cone Dripper, Coffee Measuring Spoon, Drip Tray. Whether you want bright colors to enhance your home or want a more muted vibe, the color series has great options for either yourself or as an amazing gift.
- DOUBLE LAYERED 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL FILTER – Paper filters trap the coffee’s essential oils robbing your coffee of its potential to really shine, metal filters leave silt. Our unique double layered technique allows you to experience the best-tasting coffee. The filter employs a mesh layer with an additional laser-cut filter outside, this allows the oils to pass through easily but keeps any coffee grinds out. The result will be the best-tasting, clearest cup of pour over coffee you have ever had.
- HAND BLOWN BOROSILICATE GLASS CARAFE – The expertly hand-blown glass carafe is crafted with borosilicate glass which is resistant to thermal shock and does not absorb any odors, chemicals or residue. Ensuring you with a fresh tasting coffee every single time you brew. The capacity of the carafe is 600ml which equals to 6 (5oz.) cups of coffee. Comes with a stunning wood lid with gold trimmings which matches the rest of the set, which keeps the coffee in the carafe warm for longer.
- JOIN THE EVER GROWING COFFEE CULTURE AND LEARN FROM THE PROS - With our detailed instructions and tips, anyone can create a delicious coffee like a professional barista. Enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that Osaka and quality products are synonymous and rest assured that our renowned customer service team has your back. For any defects in the materials or craftsmanship of any Osaka product, please contact our customer service team and we will be glad to assist you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Perfect Gift For Any Coffee Lover; From Beginners to Experts
A coffee lovers dream. With Osaka Coffee, it is never just another coffee product. From the beautiful box to the wealth of information, expertly curated tips, and step by step instructions, Osaka Coffee is the full package. So whether you buy it to spoil yourself (you definitely deserve it), or to give as a gift, it is the perfect fit for anyone. From newcomers to the coffee trend to the coffee snob that always needs the best of the best.
Sumiyoshi Taisha - Manual Brewing for Pour Over Coffee Lovers By Osaka Coffee
Achieve Pour Over Coffee Perfection, with this full coffee brewing kit - 4 Cup (20oz/600ml) Capacity
Pour Over Coffee creates the perfect balance between taste, clarity, and complexity. But, buying great coffee beans is only half the process. In order to get the most out of your coffee, you need the right brewing equipment. So instead of spending your money on inferior quality brewers which will ruin your favorite coffee beans, go with the safe choice - Osaka Coffee. Quality and functionality are our top priorities, however, we always find a way to combine it with beautiful aesthetics. So, not only will your coffee taste astoundingly delicious, the equipment will be stunning enough to display anywhere.
- Premium Quality Borosilicate Glass Carafe.
- Vibirant Colors That Compliment Any Setting.
- Double Layered 18/8 Stainless Steel Filter.
- Includes Matching Measuring Spoon And Drip Tray.
- Helpful Instructions and Useful Tips.
- Dedicated Customer Service.
Unique Patent Pending Double Layered 18/8 Stainless Steel Filter
The double filter, is laser-cut wth an additional mesh filter inside. Unlike paper filters which are a waste of money and rob you of the essential oils the coffee naturally provides. These filters will produce a clear rich tasting balanced coffee.
Hand Blown Borosilicate Glass Carafe
Borosilicate is resistant to thermal shock and doesn't absorb any odors, chemicals or residue. The cork lid helps keep the heat in and prevents accidental spills.
Matching Lid and Acessories
The whole set has a matching color motif. Includes a handy measuring spoon and a drip tray for when the filter finishes dripping and you are not ready to clean it yet.
The Inspiration behind a world-renowned creator of specialty coffee equipment
'Osaka' is a large city on the Japanese island of Honshu, known for its modern architecture, boisterous nightlife, and delicious coffee shops. We were inspired by its rich aromas and unique brewing techniques. Seeking to encapsulate that spirit we created Osaka Coffee. If you are not yet in love with the process of coffee brewing, be prepared to be infatuated.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home N' Goods||Home N' Goods||Home N' Goods||Home N' Goods||Home N' Goods||Coffee Panda|
|Color||Brown||Gold, Mahogany Beechwood||Black, Rubberwood||Black, Clear||Clear||Black|
|Item Dimensions||5.7 x 5.7 x 9.5 in||6 x 6 x 11 in||5.2 x 6 x 10 in||8.3 x 13.6 x 9.2 in||6.5 x 6.6 x 9.1 in||4.72 x 4.72 x 7.87 in|
|Item Weight||1.3 lbs||1.9 lbs||3.7 lbs||—||1.3 lbs||—|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel, Glass||Beechwood||Laser-cut 18/8 stainless steel filter, Steel Back, Waterproof Rubberwood||Stainless Steel, Concrete, Glass||Glass, Leather||Borosilicate Glass, Food Grade Stainless Steel, BPA Free Silicon|
Stainless Steel Filter
The double filter is laser-cut with an additional mesh filter inside. Unlike paper filters which are a waste of money and rob you of the essential oils naturally found in coffee, this filter will provide a clear rich tasting balanced coffee.
The carafe is made from borosilicate glass, which is resistant to thermal shock, it also does not absorb any odors, chemicals or residue. Giving you a fresh tasting coffee every time you brew. There are 3 markings, at 2 cups (9 oz) 3 cups (13.5 oz) and 4 cups (18 oz) The carafe has a 20 oz capacity.
The complete set includes the following;
Carafe, Cone Dripper, Coffee Spoon, Drip Tray.
How to use the Osaka Pour Over Coffee Dripper
Place the filter on the carafe and fill with your desired amount of coffee grounds. (medium grind will work best)
Fill a kettle with hot water (preferably at around 195-200 Fahrenheit) and slowly pour in a circular motion. Be careful not to pour too much water at once, rather let it drip through before adding more.
It should take about a minute and a half for a 5-ounce cup of coffee to finish dripping.
Enjoy your cup of coffee!
JAPANESE PERFECTION IN EVERY CUP OF COFFEE.
Osaka is a large city on the Japanese island of Honshu which is known for its modern architecture, boisterous nightlife and delicious coffee shops. Inspired by its rich aromas and unique brewing techniques, Osaka Coffee was born. We carefully design each of our products to give you the ultimate coffee experience. Every one of our products are sleek and attractive to display, and will perform better than anything else. If you are not yet in love with the process of coffee-making, be prepared to be infatuated.
With Osaka it is always so much more than design, it is about finding the perfect balance between aesthetics and performance. Since 2013, our product line has been continuously expanding to what we currently carry. But our coffee enthusiastic designers are developing, tasting and testing many more products and designs that we look forward to delivering to the coffee consumer in the coming year. We are excited to continue to bring beautiful, quality coffee brewers.
Our Brand Mission
We at Osaka are strong devotees of what is called the “third wave of coffee”. It is essentially the belief that coffee is not just a drink or a commodity, it is a specialty. Much like wine the flavors are nuanced and vary greatly. We believe that in order to fully enjoy coffee it is not just the source of the beans or the method of roasting. If you brew it incorrectly the results will not be satisfactory. With our brewers, guides and tips, you too can learn to really enjoy a cup of coffee brewed perfectly.
Add vibrancy to any setting. Available in Red, Blue, Brown, and Black, so whether you want bright colors or more muted, the color series has great options.
Amazing Gift Idea!
A detailed step by step guide with tips is included to ensure a quality experience. Great for starters to pour over coffee.