Other Sellers on Amazon
Osaka Cold Brew Coffee Maker (6 CupCold Brew Coffee Maker)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENJOY YOUR VERY OWN COLD BREWED COFFEE AT HOME - Easily brew a delicious, smooth cold brewed coffee, with this slow drip extract process, that guarantees much lower acidity than regular coffee. Be a part of the cold brew coffee culture, all in the comfort of your home with the convenience of full control over the taste. Cold-Brew has almost 60% less acidity than hot brewed coffee. With our unique extraction process, you too can create that deliciously smooth taste in a matter of hours.
- INNOVATIVE UNIQUE EXTRACTION PROCESS - Reinvents an age old method of slow drip to create the perfect delicious cold brew coffee. Optimized for ultimate control and full flavor. Adjustable dripper lets you control the drip speed thus controlling the strength of the coffee and the speed of the brew. Unlike immersion brewers that require 12-24 hours, this provides a full 6 cups of cold brew coffee in 4-5 hours. Can be used to brew tea as well using the same process.
- HAND BLOWN BOROSILICATE GLASS CARAFE - The glass carafe is made from hand-blown borosilicate glass which is resistant to thermal shock and does not absorb any odors, chemicals or residue. Ensuring you with a fresh tasting coffee every single time you brew. The stainless steel filter will leave you with a clear ground-free cup of cold-brewed coffee. The PP top chamber will keep your ice water cold for longer. All parts are made with top-quality materials that will last a long time.
- SMOOTHER COFFEE, MORE FLAVORFUL COFFEE, AND LESS ACID- Don't confuse this with iced coffee. Cold Brew uses cold water to slowly extract the coffee flavors from the beans. Since it does not utilize hot water the coffee does not get the burned acidic taste that other brewing methods create. Large capacity allows you to brew 4 whole (5oz.) cups of cold-brewed coffee. Don't wait around hours for your cold brew, get it all done in under 5 hours.
- JOIN THE EVER GROWING COFFEE CULTURE AND LEARN FROM THE PROS - Everyone can create a delicious coffee like a professional barista, with our detailed instructions and tips. Enjoy it with peace of mind and rest assured that our renowned customer service team has your back. For any defects in the materials or craftsmanship of any Osaka product, please contact our customer service team and we will be glad to assist you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home N' Goods||Mayuko shop||KATCHY||Home N' Goods|
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 12.7 x 5.9 in||10.8 x 5 x 5 in||8 x 4.9 x 6 in||5.2 x 5.2 x 10 in|
|Item Weight||1.5 lbs||—||1.7 lbs||1.7 lbs|
The unique dripper gives you full control over the quality of your coffee. Please note is recommended but not necessary to adjust the dripper about halfway through the brewing process, as the water level lowers, it starts dripping slower.
The stainless steel filter is reusable, and will not rob you of essential oils like a paper filter does, and results in a richer better-tasting coffee. No need for disposable paper filters, this filter will result in a fresh, clear coffee.
The top chamber is constructed of durable plastic, designed to keep your brew as cold as possible. The carafe is made from top quality glass. It even comes with a lid for the carafe so you can store your coffee in the fridge for later consumption
The carafe holds up to 6 (5 oz) cups of coffee; a total of 30oz.
How to use the Osaka Cold Brew Dripper
Spoon your freshly ground coffee into the filter; afterwards, pour some of the water on the grounds to get them wet and start the extraction process. Make sure all the grounds are wet before you initiate the drip.
Set the dripper to about two drops every three seconds, that’s roughly 40-45 drops per minute. For the best results, it is recommended but not necessary to come back and adjust the dripper, because as the water gets lower on top, it decreases the pressure and slows down.
After about 4-5 hours (if you are brewing the full 6 cups), the coffee should be done. Just remove the top chamber and clean out the filter. Use the carafe to serve or store.
Just pour into your favorite mug and enjoy the best tasting coffee you ever had.
JAPANESE PERFECTION IN EVERY CUP OF COFFEE.
Osaka is a large city on the Japanese island of Honshu which is known for its modern architecture, boisterous nightlife and delicious coffee shops. Inspired by its rich aromas and unique brewing techniques, Osaka Coffee was born. We carefully design each of our products to give you the ultimate coffee experience. Every one of our products are sleek and attractive to display, and will perform better than anything else. If you are not yet in love with the process of coffee-making, be prepared to be infatuated.
With Osaka it is always so much more than design, it is about finding the perfect balance between aesthetics and performance. Since 2013, our product line has been continuously expanding to what we currently carry. But our coffee enthusiastic designers are developing, tasting and testing many more products and designs that we look forward to delivering to the coffee consumer in the coming year. We are excited to continue to bring beautiful, quality coffee brewers.
Our Brand Mission
We at Osaka are strong devotees of what is called the “third wave of coffee”. It is essentially the belief that coffee is not just a drink or a commodity, it is a specialty. Much like wine the flavors are nuanced and vary greatly. We believe that in order to fully enjoy coffee it is not just the source of the beans or the method of roasting. If you brew it incorrectly the results will not be satisfactory. With our brewers, guides and tips, you too can learn to really enjoy a cup of coffee brewed perfectly.
In the box we have included a guide with detailed instructions and tips, to help you brew the best cup of coffee you ever had.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I personally prefer this over a submersion cold brew like the "Toddy" because this brew I can drink without having to add water or milk.