- Paperback: 60 pages
- Publisher: Will Hall Books (January 19, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0963031007
- ISBN-13: 978-0963031006
- Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.9 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,767,140 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
the Oseberg Skiff:the Female Journey Paperback – January 19, 1992
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Rest assured, you have written a beautiful book, weaving history and a woman's journey into poetry. --Guy Davenport
About the Author
Rebecca Newth is a prize-winning writer and student of the Viking Ship period of Norway's history. She has also published five other books of poetry and is involved in literacy projects for children.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|