|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.1 x 6.9 x 1.4 inches|
Oshatoes, All Black Steel Toe Cap Safety Overshoe with Rubber Back Strap |OSHA Compliant |Non-Slip Sole for Men and Women | 1 Pair Medium (8-10 US Men / 10-12 US Women) | Medium Width
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OSHA compliant and CSA attested steel toe protector. An affordable, temporary alternative to standard steel toe safety boots and shoes and is used in many North American companies.
- Perfect for environments that have a steel toe cap requirement to help protect against crushing stubbing, and impact, a natural rubber back strap that stays in place and stretches over your own comfortable street shoes for a better fit.
- Practical, easy to store in a small space, ergonomic, and hygienic. Fits over most round toed shoes and closed toe high heels. Slip resistant toe and flexible sole. Quick easy on easy off design.
- Perfect for visitors, clients, management, office workers, salespeople, casual and temporary workers. A subtle Black color that does not stand out and blends in easily. Made for men and women.
- Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size" Please see sizing chart. For large bulky shoes increase 1 size up for a better fit. Medium size is 3.75 inches wide at widest point. Please read full description.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Slip-on Rubber steel toe caps fit work boots, sneakers & high heels. Companies concerned with foot injury hazards have an affordable solution for visitors or workers who require safety toe protection. To choose the right size, you must rely on « shoe size » and not on « foot size ». Standard Size Shoe: Take the same size as your shoe size. The shoe of Bulky Format: Add 1 point to your shoe size. So, if you wear a size 7 bulky shoe you should take a size 8 to be more comfortable. The product is designed to stretch sufficiently, so normally your judgment will be adequate.