Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 14, 2012
These blades work great on drywall and soft wood. However, they do not stand up to the occasional nail as well as the finer toothed version. But on drywall/softwood, they're terrific.

Oshlun seems to have a solid reputation in the blade biz, so i tried these after first getting the finer toothed, less-expensive, HCS version, the MMA 1003. Oshlun uses a funky code on HCS blade model numbers that you need to know to get the right blade for the job. The first 2 digits are the blade quality, tooth characterization, and width: 03= basic HCS, finer tooth, 1 1/3" width; 04 = basic HCS, finer tooth, 2 2/3" width; 10 = high precision, coarser tooth, 1 1/3"; 11 = high precision, coarser tooth, 2 2/3", etc.. The last 2 digits are the size of the pack, and the alphabetic code determines compatibility with various mfgr's oscillating tools. I find this enumeration system unintuitive - but you have to know it to get the right blade for the job. I've found that the coarser 1003 cuts much faster on drywall and soft woods; where the 0303 is easier to control and works better for me on harder woods). the 2 2/3" blades are useful when you are attempting straight cuts.

I recommend that you get up to speed on Oshlun's funky enumeration system before you buy any blades so that you get the best blade for your application. Details and photos are available on the Oshlun site. Amazon doesn't specify TPI, so you have to know the blade code before ordering. All HCS blades are the same quality.

I use these on my Bosch multitool as they are OIS compatible. i find them to be just as good as the competition and a less-expensive alternative to the Bosch HCS blades.

I hope this helps avoid the confusion I initially had. The blades are good, the code not so much. Recommended.
on January 14, 2014
Better than Fein's version, just don't hit a nail! OK on plastic, but as any blade will- gets gummed up when the plastic gets hot. very aggressive piranha like teeth, cuts fast with minimal burning as long as you move the tool right along at a slight angle.
on September 21, 2013
I love the japan-cut blades, they're super-fast cutting softwood and leave a decent cut surface if you're careful with the angle. On the downside, if you even nick a hidden nail with one the teeth fly right off. Great for trim work, but use the general purpose blades if there's a chance you'll hit metal or concrete. The multi-purpose arbor fits the Fein multi-master well, but only at 90 degree intervals, no adjusting between the twelve, three, six and nine o-clock positions.
on September 24, 2012
Have tried most of the blades on the market and these are the best so far. Great cutting action, good lifespan, good control and good price. I use these on my Milwaukee cordless multi tool and it has become the number two tool in my toolbox. Used for millwork, deck building and you name it. Can't believe I went this long without buying a multitool. Just need the manufacturer to lose the coating they put on them. It rubs off in the first minute of use and ends up on the wood.
on June 30, 2017
Work well in my Fein.
on March 30, 2013
Based on limited use it did not seem to cut quite as fast as name brand (more smoke less cut). However given the cost difference I'm satisfied and would therefore purchase again. This is especially the case as I use these blades primarily for remodeling type projects (not really a tool for new construction or typical woodworking). As such I'm always hitting nails and such and dulling the blades. That is pricy when your buying the Fien blades.
on September 19, 2014
As long as you don't hit a nail, these are fantastic! Because of them, my Bosch oscillating tool replaced my reciprocating saw a lot of times! I recently remodeled my entire basement and used these extensively, and did not used more then the 3 blades. In fact, I ruined 2 of them in some pesky nails, and probably used only one for most of the time.
on November 27, 2012
After I've been baited and switched by a rockwell reseller, they sold me the RW9123.3 aggressive cut blades, they said Rockwell was disnti nuing that blade style and offering a replacement of the RW 8935.3 which IS NOT THE SAME BLADE. I found these online and bought two packs, they are much cheaper, so I am hoping I will be pleasantly surprised if they last as long. I will Update this review after i use.
on October 29, 2013
i have never reviewed an item before but this item more then met my expectation. I used to use bosch blades and pay the price but these blades cut faster and better. The price you pay makes this blade a ten out of ten. I am a contractor and use this tool and blades alot and they are the best. Thanks for reading, bruce
on December 6, 2013
I have used wood cutting blades by three different manufacturers. These blades out perform everything out there. I hit a nail with the first blade I used, broke two teeth and it still cut better than the others. will be ordering more because this is the only blade I will use from this point on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question