Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 241 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 262 reviews
on February 27, 2015
I have been looking for a new pair of shoes but always have a hard time finding a part that are comfortable. I walk alot at work and on my feet all day. When I seen these Osiris Men's NYC 83 Vulcanized Skate Shoe I was a little scared of ordering shoes on line as I have done that in the past and they either didnt fit or were made horrible .

I ordered the Osiris Mens baby blue on dark blue. When they came in which the shipping was super fast, I opened the box and was surprised at how nice they looked and also had a pair of light blue laces. I tried them on to make sure they fit and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. I haven't wore another pair of shoes since I bought these.

They have a really neat feel to them on the outside and made very well.
I would recommend these to anybody who is looking for a new pair of shoes or even just a comfortable pair. This style of Osiris Men's NYC 83 Vulcanized Skate Shoe style comes in lots of different colors to choice from- Great shoe, great price. Will buy again.
review image review image review image
on September 21, 2016
style-wise great. i think they would be really durable. too small. ordered my standard size at 10.5, feel like barely a 10. hurt to wear! should have returned.

edit: march 2nd 2017

The soles have separated from the bottom part off the shoe. they squeaked their whole life and then when they silenced they were falling apart. still wearable but they wont be for long. also the black shoelaces they come with are garbage. I still think they are worth three stars, try getting a size up.

they probably wont last more than a year for you though
on April 13, 2015
I will say that for some reason these sneakers are listed as brown by Osiris. In picture & in person, they are Olive /Army Green w/ black & orange accents. They r canvas. Great looking shoe. They come laced w/ blk laces & have extra pr. of orange laces so u can switch it up a bit if u choose.

I have 7 pr of Osiris NYC 83'S (reg, VLC, SHR) & 1 pr. Bingaman VLC, so I'm clearly a fan. True to size. Comfortable. Great style. I really love the NYC line. It's that shoe i know i can buy again that will fit right, look right, feel great & look great. I love my Bingamans too but fit is a bit different on those. I wear 8.5 mens & bought Bingaman in an 8. My NYC 83'S r all 8.5 & fit great. 8 is too small in NYC but fine for Bingaman, oddly enuf. I urge u to try on Bingaman if u can b4 buying to make sure of size. Cool shoe tho. Love the zippy pocket in tongue. I stash long laces in them so they're not hanging out or bulking up inside of shoe.

Only tip I have for these particular canvas NYC 83'S is to store them w/ the tissue they come w/ stuffed in toes to prevent slight caving. I don't have any complaints about them tho. They did improve the design of canvas material in the newer 1's like the Blk oxford NYC's which r actually grey. Gorgeous tho & a bit more sturdy in toe area (keeps shape better). I am happy w/ these olive/blk/orange canvas 1's tho. Still look good.

The only 1's I don't recommend from experience r the blk/multi color w/ the reflective diamond/triangle shapes on them w/ multi color laces. Those r the vegan man made leather material & toe buckled & wrinkled immediately making shoes look worn way too quickly in toe area. Rest of shoe looks fine but was really disappointed about toe area. Osiris was nice enuf to replace them for me which i really appreciated. They r 1 of my absolute favorite shoe brands & i have many pr's for a reason. Will continue to b a fan of Osiris, a loyal customer & always highly recommend their shoes.
on April 23, 2016
I received so many compliments on this shoe. It is sooo comfortable, I can wear it all day with not complaints. I never expected it to be as comfortable as it was. It does have a wide fit which I find perfect for extra room, even though I think most skate shoes has a wider fit to them. The only thing about them was that after a while the sole started changing colors relatively fast but other than that they looked amazing. The sole can be cleaned as any other shoe so that wasn't much of problem. The rest of the shoe has held up and is still going strong after years of wear. i would recommend this sneaker.
on May 1, 2014
I had purchased these shows after seeing them in stores and no doubt they are a sick looking pair of kicks. but after having them for not even a year, the soles are already worn through on both shoes, left and right. the stitching has also pulled out on many places on the shoes and just looks terrible. I dont even skate! the people at the stores acted like i mustve been really rough with my shoes, but i babied the heck out of them, all i ever did was walk in them. Its crazy to think how nice they can look new, but how terrible they look after a few months use. Whoever designed these shoes didnt put enough care into actually having stitched soles, these were merely glued. crazy right? especially since they are marketed as a skate boarding shoe. Do yourself a favor and go buy some DC's. Ive had a pair for the last 4 years and they are in much better condition than these barely worn Osiris'. really disappointed i shelled out $60 for these...
on January 30, 2017
Zero complaints. I love them.
review image review image review image
on July 7, 2016
Loved these I bought for my son who is extremely picky and he was very happy with them they fit nice and look just like the picture. If looking for shoes online this is the place to buy from
on March 21, 2017
420 on these! Love these shoes! Osiris finally went back to their Artistic Stylistic ways! Hopefully the stay this way!
on May 7, 2013
Well this is my first Osiris brand shoes and I must say that the way Osiris makes them, a tad bit wider than usual sneakers, its definitely the type of sneakers I will be wearing from now on as my feet are freakishly wide(lol). Though Osiris designs their shoes specifically for skateboarding and I have never touched a skateboard in my life, I have made Osiris my brand of choice for sneakers from now on. I own Nike, Clarks and BK(British Knights) shoes and I've added Osiris now. Its got a premium build and feel just like Nike sneakers but they're wider which makes it much comfortable. .

I would recommend to buyers to take a size smaller than what they wear because the size of the shoes run large as I usually wear size 13 US but size 12 US in these fit the same way but with more comfort as I said earlier.

Will buy another pair next month One maroon or red preferably
on April 7, 2017
Christmas gift for child... LOVED

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.