Other Sellers on Amazon
Osmo - Genius Starter Kit for iPad - 5 Educational Learning Games - Ages 6-10 - Math, Spelling, Creativity & More - STEM Toy Gifts for Kids, Boy & Girl - Ages 6 7 8 9 10 (iPad Base Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). An Osmo Base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play.
- TEACHING: Arrange over 100+ puzzle designs/pieces to match on-screen shapes (Tangram), solve creative physics puzzles by drawing lines or placing items in front of the screen (Newton), learn to draw anything with creative drawing skills (Masterpiece), add, count, subtract & multiply tiles to pop the number bubbles solving math equations (Numbers), learn spelling & vocabulary with on-screen images & skill level selection (Words).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Visual problem-solving skills, puzzles, math, addition, counting, subtraction, multiplication, geography, marine biology, freehand drawing, gain listening skills, reading, learn physics & improve spelling & vocabulary. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 6-10+. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Osmo Base & Reflector for iPad, Tangram pieces, Numbers tiles, Words tiles, Stackable storage for each game & 5 Game Apps: Numbers, Tangram, Words, Newton, and Masterpiece.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD: All iPads except Generation 1-4. The new iPad 10th Gen, iPad Pro 11” (4th Gen), & iPad Pro 12.9” (6th Gen) are not currently compatible; compatibility coming later in 2023. iPad Reflector 2021 required for: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air 4-5, iPad Pro 11-inch & iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 11.
A great entry to the Osmo universe, the Genius Starter Kit for iPad includes everything your child needs to experience - hands-on learning and digital fun in five different ways through 5 games. We know kids learn by doing, so each game uses physical action. Whether it’s arranging tangrams, zooming number tiles around, over 150 word puzzles to discover, freehand drawing, or physics meets creative problem solving (Tangrams, Numbers, Words, Masterpiece & Newton Games), Osmo sees and reacts to every real-live move. Osmo games bring a child's creative imagination to life with hand held pieces that interact with an iPad and an Osmo Base (No WiFi necessary for game play). The Genius Starter Kit for iPad ships with an Osmo iPad Base. Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 31, 000 classrooms.
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
From the manufacturer
Osmo is Magic
Genius Starter Kit for iPad
Get started with 5 hands-on Learning Games for Spelling, Math & More. Ships with an Osmo Base & reflector for iPad.
(iPad not included)
Compare Osmo Products
What is Osmo?
Osmo makes hands-on learning games in which players use objects in the real world to interact with the digital world shown on their iPad or Fire tablets. Children playing Osmo have so much fun they don't realize they are learning.
How does Osmo work?
Osmo games are designed to work with an iPad or Fire Tablet. Children move at their own pace through as many as 500 puzzles or levels & can adjust the difficulty settings. Osmo games ship with the game essentials. No WiFi is necessary for game play.
What makes Osmo toys good for children?
Children learn best through play. Combining tangible game pieces with an interactive game fires up a child’s imagination, inspires dreams and builds confidence and real-life skills.
How do children play with Osmo?
Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo is great for at home or classroom learning and provides the flexibility for children to play together or independently.
How does Osmo compare with other toys?
Osmo products are unique in that they provide meaningful gameplay which inspires learning. Osmo fuses digital gameplay and physical interaction to create fun and healthy play experiences designed for all children.