CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Osmo Coding Game (Add-on)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW TO OSMO? Select "Game + Osmo iPhone Base", "Game + iPad Base" or "Game + Genius Kit" above to get the Osmo Base required to play
- Easy way to introduce coding to your child. Teaches coding fundamentals, if statements, loops, logic, and problem-solving skills
- “like LEGO for coding” - Engadget | “for young children, one of the best is Osmo Coding” The Wall Street Journal
- Designed for kids 5-12. Won the top awards: Oppenheim Best Toy Platinum, 2016 | Parents’ Choice Gold Award, 2016
- Works with iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7 inch, all iPad Mini, all iPad Air, all iPad 2 & up
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Osmo Coding teaches problem solving and logic skills, it helps kids succeed in an increasingly digital world. With Osmo, coding is approachable, creative, and fun. Just snap physical blocks together to create sequences of commands and easily learn computer programming fundamentals. Works with iPad Pro 9.7 inch, all iPad Mini, all iPad Air, all iPad 2 & up. *Requires the Osmo Game System, found in any Osmo Kit.
From the Manufacturer
Kids love and understand building blocks. In Osmo Coding, each block represents a different command. Watch your child’s eyes light up as they explore, discover, and master this magical world.
You control Awbie, a playful character who loves delicious strawberries. With each coding command, you guide Awbie on a wondrous tree-shaking, strawberry-munching adventure!
It’s fun to play with these physical blocks that help drive tactile learning.
The most natural way to learn to assemble coding sequences, is simply to play together.
Osmo Coding is inspired by over 50 years of research into computer programming education.
We believe children learn best when engaged in creative play. Osmo Coding combines tangible blocks with an interactive game to fire up a child’s imagination and build confidence. Works with iPad Pro 9.7 inch, all iPad Mini, all iPad Air, all iPad 2 & up. *Requires the Osmo Game System found, in any Osmo Kit.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Makes coding fun!
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Osmo Coding is inspired by over 50 years of research into computer programming education. Tangible learning is proven to be appropriate for ages 6-12 and keeps kids engaged for hours.
What makes your product special?
It's all too common to see kids with their faces glued to screens, disconnected and disengaged from the world around them. Osmo was conceived to move kids' attention beyond the screen. Osmo delivers magical experiences that entertain and educate by helping kids to do things in the real world.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Nothing is better than watching kids smile as they gain confidence and develop powerful minds.