OsoCozy Flannel Baby Wipes - Reusable And Washable - Use With Cloth Diapers And Other Cleanups - Soft And Absorbent - 15 Pack (Unbleached)
- REUSABLE BABY WIPES - Use, wash, dry, repeat! Cost-effective, environmentally friendly and gentle on skin, reusable OsoCozy Flannel Baby Wipes (Unbleached) are an essential addition to your home and family.
- SOFT COTTON FLANNEL - Made of 100% unbleached cotton flannel, with no harsh or allergenic chemicals like the ones in some disposable baby wipes. Soft, washable, absorbent and safe for delicate baby skin, they make a perfect complement for cloth diapers.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Use for diaper changes, and throw them in the wash with your cloth diapers. Or use OsoCozy Flannel Baby Wipes (Unbleached) for other cleanups and toss them in with your regular wash loads. Single layer fabric dries quickly on the clothesline or in a machine dryer.
- COST-SAVING - Long-lasting, easily washable, reusable OsoCozy Flannel Baby Wipes (Unbleached) save you time and lots of money youÕd be spending on replacements, or disposable wipes. One order includes 15 baby wipes, sized 8Ó x 8Ó, surged in multicolored thread.
- OTHER USES - Use as washcloths, and even around the house for other cleanups. Nice, portable size makes them easy to throw a couple in your purse or car for emergencies on the road.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In comparison to other, fluffier wipes, they just don't hold up. Take a look at your thinnest receiving blanket, then a washcloth, and imagine cleaning a poopy diaper with each one. With thicker fabric, you are going to get texture and grab. I have the Grovias, which are two ply terry, and I can clean my 6 week old's pooey butt in one swipe. With the flannel wipes, I am going over one area multiple times. Further, the flannel doesn't pick up the breastfed poo pebbles. It transfers them to my hand, my clothes, her, the changing table, etc. It wasn't uncommon for me to use the flannel wipe then end up finding a poo pebble on either me or her several minutes later. How annoying. Even more annoying is attempting to use these with a wipe warmer. Flannel is very compact and thin. Folding several wet squares on top of eachother just makes them stick together. Instead of reaching to retrieve a wipe, you are reaching, shaking, sliding, twisting and fighting to separate the top wipe from the bunch. Imagine this while keeping one hand on the baby in the middle of the night when you are practically sleep walking. They also scorch or dry out easily.Read more ›
We have now used these wipes for about 2 of the last 3 years and are now on our second child with them. Through MANY washings, and a lot of use, they are still going strong. They are still soft, wipe well, and absorb great. Very happy with these wipes and would buy them again in a heart beat.
We have been using these wipes for about a year now and don't have any complaints. They didn't shrink much upon first wash. The stitching is still strong after one year (I think we have only had one little string we have had to cut off). How you use the wipes, what the solution is, and how you clean and dry them WILL make a difference...it has nothing to do with the wipe, it's how you use them!
Some things we have learned:
- Putting the wipes in a container with your wipe solution and ringing them out just before use has been best for us - no absorption issues that way (we use hot water, a natural and scent/dye free liquid soap, and a little bit of oil - we prefer the oil vs. no oil because it seems to wipe smoother and easier)
- Make sure you change your wipe solution out at least once a week or else you may run into a myriad of issues (mold, stiffness, etc.)
- If you use baby oil or essential oils in your wipe solution, it may decrease absorption (same with cloth diapers)
- If you line dry, the wipes do get "crunchy" or rough over time. We simply throw them in the dryer about once a month and they are nice and fluffy again (same goes for many cloth diapers)
- When line drying, we give them a snap before hanging and that helps keep them straight/flat - we have never had an issue with folding or curling
The wipes have worked great for travel for us as well.Read more ›
The Thirsties are by far the softest, even after washing in our very hard water. After a couple months the colors have stayed well and they are the cutest. I like the two sides, the longer side is great for getting bulk and the other side is very soft and gets anything that's left behind. They are the largest but fit ok (about 12) in my Prince Lionhart warmer if they are folded in half. They do kind of stick together so pulling one out one handed is more difficult. If you want something really soft and cute, go with these.
The flannel wipes are the most cost-effective option. They are thin and sometimes require a little bit more scrubbing to get sticky messes clean. They are pretty soft also. The best thing about this is you don't have to worry about running out of wipes in the middle of a diaper change. You can fit at least 30 wipes folded in half in a warmer. They are also wash cloth size so they cover your hand well and I like that I don't have to worry about using too many wipes. So if you're looking for cost effective and ease of use I would go with these.
The 100% cotton wipes are nice because they clean messes really well and they are fit to go into a warmer, so I don't have to do any fancy acrobatics to unfold anything.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The colors on the edges bled when we kept them wet in a wipes warmer and / or when we washed them. But they work great!Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Do yourself a HUGE favor and just splurge on the GroVia cloth wipes.Published 4 days ago by Amanda M. Cushing
Good quality! I've purchased several different cloth wipes in the last 3 years, and these are my favorites for thickness and durability. Read morePublished 5 days ago by alsilon
I would give 5 stars but after the first wash or two the edging is unraveling.Published 5 days ago by tabitha
These wrinkle up really badly when run through the dryer. The last flannels i bought didn't do that, but, sadly, i cannot remember the brand. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Angela Daniel
Bought these 2 years ago for my older child and they were great quality. I ordered these again but this time they were not the same quality. Read morePublished 9 days ago by itsVk
I cloth diaper and try to use as many cloth wipes as possible. I can count on these to rinse almost completely clean before even putting them in the washing machine, which is... Read morePublished 10 days ago by William Welch