Osprey Aether 85 Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique feature: 2/3 length aluminum stay
- IsoForm Harness: Spacer mesh surface with no sewn seams, hook and loop adjustable yoke allows 4"/10cm of fine torso adjustment
- Lightweight Alloy Peripheral Frame Suspension: Ribbed foam backpanel with grip mesh and recycled HDPE framesheet with weight reducing cutouts
- IsoForm CM Hipbelt: Heat moldable foam (using Osprey CM in-store hipbelt ovens) with ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Volume: 5400cu in/88L Weight: 5lbs 4oz/2.38kg
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A favorite of weekend warriors to elite mountaineers for over eight years these packs enter their third generation. Great carry, and astounding range of fit and practial, clean features make these backpacks the obvious choice in lightweight, gender specific custom fit. Features hipbelt convertible top pocket/lumbar pack, LightWire alloy peripheral frame, red internal load compression strap, Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment, three horizontal compression straps, J-zipper panel access, stretch woven dual access side pockets, stretch woven front pocket with welded vent, cord loop Add-Ones attachment slots, StraightJacket compression, side gear loops and straps, wide mouth sleeping bag access with divider, two ice axe loops and removable sleeping pad straps.
A favorite of both weekend warriors and elite mountaineers for over eight years, the Aether pack is in its third generation. This large and versatile pack has been utilized for everything from thru-hikes of the PCT to getting to the summit of Everest. A new LightWire frame and improved streamlined features carry on the legacy of this backpack. Osprey added a sleeping bag compartment and J-Panel access to gear along with an improved suspension. As always, this bag has great carry, an astounding range of fit and practical, clean features and a lightweight, gender-specific custom fit. Our men's IsoForm harness and hipbelt come in four sizes each. Combined with three torso sizes for each style Aether, this pack provides an unparalleled range of fit for men.
Attach a Daylite or Solo daypack using the built-in cord loops.
- Hipbelt convertible top pocket/lumbar pack
- LightWire alloy peripheral frame
- Red internal load compression strap
- Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment
- Three horizontal compression straps
- J-zipper panel access
- Stretch woven dual access side pockets
- Stretch woven front pocket with welded vent
- Cord loop Add-Ons attachment slots
- StraightJacket compression
- Side gear loops and straps
- Wide mouth sleeping bag access with divider
- Two ice axe loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- AddOn Compatible
- Hydration compatible
- InsideOut compression
- J-Panel access
- Red internal compression strap
- Sleeping pad straps
- Tool attachment
- IsoForm Harness
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Spacer mesh surface with no sewn seams
- Hook-and-loop adjustable yoke allows
- 4 inches of fine torso adjustment
- LightWire Alloy peripheral frame suspension
- Ribbed foam backpanel with grip mesh
- Recycled HDPE framesheet with weight-reducing cutouts
- IsoForm CM hipbelt
- Heat-moldable foam using Osprey CM in-store hipbelt ovens
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure
Volumes and Weights:
- Small: 4089 cubic inches; 4 pounds, 11 ounces
- Medium: 4272 cubic inches; 4 pounds, 15 ounces
- Large: 4455 cubic inches; 5 pounds, 2 ounces
- Extra-Large: 4638 cubic inches; 5 pounds, 2 ounces
- Dimensions: 33.5 by 17.5 by 14.5 inches
Size: Large | Color: Dusk Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
yes that's right LIFETIME warranty you can't go wrong. My son loved it and it's
been nearly 4 months and no rips or broken parts and that is a record for my active
mountain climbing son.