- Item Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00LGX22NI
- Item model number: 037631-550-1-O/S
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (26 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #178,248 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Osprey Packs Pulsar Daypack
|Price:||$60.53 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$19.47 (24%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15"/40 cm padded laptop sleeve keeps your laptop protected
- Front panel storage with bungee provides quick and easy in and out storage for lightweight layers and other items
- Heat embossed fabric pocket keeps items like phones, cameras and sunglasses scratch free
- A blinker light attachment tab increases visibility and safety when in use; Blinker light not included
- Dedicated electronics sleeve
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Pulsar pack is a versatile daypack that works both on the trail and for the active everyday user. With a laptop and tablet sleeve your work and school gear stays organized, while the pack offers comfort and outdoor features for a trail hike afterwards.
Top Customer Reviews
The backpack I received is slightly different than the picture shown. It has very subtle attachment points at the lower middle part of the backpack face so you can add bungee cords/straps to attach bulky items such as a yoga mat or sweaters to the pack. These attachment points are very unobtrusive & barely noticeable when not in use so the bag retains the clean look.
This backpack is intended mostly for everyday use as it is only offered in one size and there is no true hip belt. It will be fine as your occasional hiking backpack. The laptop sleeve will hold a water bladder and there is a small opening on top of the pack to thread the hose though. However, there is no hook to keep the water bladder upright as it is slowly depleted. So, if you are a serious hiker, I recommend the Osprey Talon (for men) or Tempest (for women) series for more hiker-friendly features (adjustable harness, separate water bladder section, bike helmet attachment, hiking pole straps, etc.).
I chose the Habanero Orange color and it's a pretty bright orange...great for casual use & easy identification. Go with the Oasis Blue or Black color if you want a more subdued color for work or school.
I highly recommend this high quality pack for your everyday & occasional hiking use.
• Plenty of room for two sets of layers/raingear. Compression straps stabilize load if you are carrying less.
• Water bottle pockets accommodate the largemouth Nalgenes I typically carry.
• Comfortable shoulder straps. Sternum strap & hip belt is a plus for those 6 mile in/out hikes.
• Three compartments of varying sizes- small for pocket items, medium for small stowables, and large for everything else.
• Padded laptop and iPad sleeve... cuz you can never have enough electronics, right?
• Have you seen the guarantee (and attending customer satisfaction)?
• Exterior bungie, while not necessary, would have been nice.