- Product Dimensions: 19 x 13 x 9 inches ; 2.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00RZV486O
- Item model number: 10000050
- Average Customer Review: 66 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #24,303 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Osprey Men's FlapJack Backpack
|Price:||$110.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Man-Made-Materials
- Zippered top slash pocket provides extra storage for items that need to be accessible
- Reflective graphics and blinker light attachment come in handy for commuting at night
- A pleated fabric side pocket is perfect for carrying may different types and sizes of water bottles to stay hydrated
- Zippered pocket provides extra storage in addition to the pack's main compartment perfect for quick access to phone and laptop power cords
- Internal laptop, tablet sleeve, front pocket for small items and multiple other zippered stash pockets make this pack a dream for daily organization
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Osprey FlapJack Pack
The Osprey FlapJack Pack has become a mainstay for those looking for an everyday pack that doesn’t look like the status quo. The pack has a simple look and feel of a classic rucksack but underneath its sleek exterior are features that fit into our modern world. Fully functional and highly organized this pack is for those that want to bring the outdoor world to their everyday life.
- Volume: 1282 cu.in / 21L
- Weight: 2.01 lbs
- Dimensions: 19" x 13" x 9"
Osprey Flap Series
Osprey FlapJack Pack
Clean, classic lines and a modern feature set is the theme for the Flap Series packs. These timeless bags offer fresh styling and an attractive fabric that’s durable, yet soft to the touch. The interior and exterior details of these packs make them intuitive and useful while keeping them uncluttered and chic. Gender specific design and our trademark tailoring ensure that they fit and perform in the real world while bringing those who want to add their outdoor style to their everyday life.
- Flap access to main compartment with one buckle.
- Reflective graphics for commuting at night.
- Full length side zippered pocket.
- Blinker light attachment
Low Profile Top Carry Handle
Makes the pack easy to grab, pull or carry in any situation.
Internal laptop and tablet sleeve and a front pocket for small items and multiple other zippered stash pockets make this pack a dream for daily organization.
Reflective Graphics and Blinker Light attachment
Reflective graphics and blinker light attachment come in handy when commuting at night.
Side Water Bottle Pocket
A pleated fabric side pocket is perfect for carrying many different types and sizes of water bottles to stay hydrated.
Top Zippered Slash Pocket
Zippered top slash pocket provides extra storage for items that need to be accessible.
All Mighty Guarantee
Whether your pack was purchased in 1974 or yesterday, Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge.
FEATURES of the Osprey FlapJack Pack Padded laptop and tablet sleeve Document sleeve keeps magazines and papers in order Internal mesh pocket keeps cords and small gear sorted Large zip access front pocket offers secure storage Front organizer pocket keeps small items secure and accessible Zip pocket on front flap provides quick access to frequently used items Side zip pocket with interior spacer mesh sleeve for versatile storage Top padded grab handle Reflective hints and blinker patch for safety when bike commuting
Size: One Size | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- Large main storage section
- Three small organizational pockets. (I actually use the one on the flap way more than I thought I would. Great place for wallet and keys.)
- Water bottle holder can store my standard 12oz up to my 40oz (probably can fit larger but I have not tried.
- Seams and straps seem very strong. I will update once I hit the one year mark.
- The material attracts dust and dirt like crazy
- Zippered pocket on the opposite side of water bottle holder seems to be useless. I would have liked another water bottle holder
- No quick access to your laptop or tablet (Although I knew that before buying so definitely not a knock on the product itself)
Only 4 stars because it's not at comfortable to wear as my Northface Surge pack, but I commute in my vehicle so that isn't as big a deal to me. It's still pretty comfortable anyway.
My only gripe is that it doesn't have clips on either corner of the flap like the Osprey Cyber Pack does, but no biggie really.
It's sturdy, holds a REASONABLE, not *crazy* amount of books and clothes. This is a daypack, fantastic for stuffing full in the morning with accessories, water bottles, containers, clothes for at night, writing utensils, food, keys/wallets/phones/chargers, it's got plenty of compartments. They all however, share the same space and are mostly closed off to each other by thin but sturdy, upliftingly bright orange material.
With the flap securely closed, strap tightened, this baby can be pretty smell proof if ya know what i mean ~ A+ on that aspect, which translates almost as well to the waterproofing aspect - I live in LA, so it's not like I have to take this thing through storms very often. That being said, I have been in the rain for short periods and similar to when spilling a drink on this backpack - it pretty much just shakes / wipes off the fabric, leaving a quick-drying sheen.
This black, if you care, is constructed of many dark shades of charcoal - i thought it would be a deep, not hot, not cold, BLACK, everywhere, but the fact that its so varied ACTUALLY makes it MUCH easier to match clothes with. Tl;dr - shit matches like everything. This bag looks good.
It's aerodynamic, decently sweatproof, and not really that annoying to access. I take it biking and forget I'm wearing a 20lb backpack because the weight distribution is fairly on point, and EXTREMELY adjustable btwn the sensitive strap design and 2 extra supportive buckles across the chest / waist. All the buckles feel sturdy as F, b
My one biggest disappointment with this pack - NOT ENOUGH REFLECTIVE FABRIC FOR BIKERS
I know I can add more myself, but I really expected more...there's two TINY lines on the edges of the flap, and then one decent bright neon white strip right under the flap buckle...i just thought there'd be more. It's all good.
Been a few months with this baby and no real gripes, I love it
The straps are highly adjustable to any body size, and the water bottle holder is very snug and will fit large bottles. Also, the flap will fold back over the straps and remain open for easier access to the compartments.
A good solid medium sized day back that is comfortable to wear.