- Product Dimensions: 19 x 12 x 11 inches ; 2.13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B019TTNVR6
- Item model number: 10000552
- Average Customer Review: 99 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,159 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
Osprey Packs Nebula Daypack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Suspended mesh ventilated backpanel
- TSA airport approved security approved laptop sleeve
- Padded Laptop and Tablet Sleeve
- Blinker light attachment
- Front panel organization pocket
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Nebula offers durable fabrics, contemporary aesthetics in a comfortable package fit for everyday use. Featuring a TSA airport approved laptop sleeve, multiple internal and external organization pockets, a large main compartment and a cozy padded harness to keep everything you need organized and accessible for work, school, travel and more.
Color: Armor Grey
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a couple of gripes. The strap material is a little abrasive, so if you are wearing a tank top or are shirtless they might rub your skin. Also the top 3 little pocket in the organization panel seem useful, but when the bag is laid down the contents have a tendancy to slide out. Not a huge deal, but zippers or velcro to keep them closed might be nice. Also the bottom fabric does not seem super strudy, so we will have to see how those hold up.
Aside from that this is an awesome bag. I returned the Farpoint 40 and got this one and I do not regret it at all.
Within the larger compartments are several smaller pockets, some of which can be zipped closed.
The zippers seem to be stronger and more durable than on most backpacks.
Overall, I think the design is excellent.
The only downfall I had with the pack was my back was COVERED in sweat. There is pretty much no room for air between the bag and your back. The rest of me was fine but my back was not fine. Obviously, this is not a hiking backpack, so I can't blame the pack for that. I would still recommend this pack for casual hikes, day-to-day usage, traveling, etc.
Update July 7th. Seriously I am digging this backpack. I use it for work and I'm considering getting another one to use as either a get home bag or a bug out bag. I finally have a backpack I can trust. I can put two 15" laptops in it, along with many other items and I can't seem to make this thing complain about too much weight. I literally use just one over the shoulder strap, so that should at least make it give, or tear, but it doesn't. This is a good company and this is a good backpack. I am a believer.